Atleast there's still you

A Borrowed Heart

Days and weeks had passed by in a swift. 
No signs of remembering Daehyun, even just a bit of it. None.
Her focus was glued to how she can make her performance extravagant and catchy or somehow it can touch their hearts.
Not because she wants to impress herself to others, but because she wants them to feel how she feels.


D-Day.

"Ms. Hwang ____ ?" Her professor called her. She lifted up her head. "You're next." Her professor added. She was having cold sweats , red face and even her hands and feet are perspiring. The feeling of nervousness was rushing throughout her body from her veins and cells. It was like heaven or hell.

She procedeed infront of the people and motioned the microphone near . "Hello. I'm Hwang ___. " she paused. "Composing a song, isnt just something that you should do whatever you want to write without meaning. It's something on where you can express how you feel for a certain day or how you want your message to be reached out or deliver the message to the people. In my case, I wrote this song for someone that ..." she paused again and gulped, trying to hold back her tears. "for someone that I knew that will never love me yet I love him in anyway I can, he's important to me that I want to keep are relationship as how it is now but never going to be a couple, lover or whatever you call to that boy-girl relationship... I just want to spend my life being with him... even just for FRIENDS. "

"Atleast there's still you..." she ended the explanation thing and went towards the piano and played the first keys, and everything else will just follow.

Those words... It wasnt meant to be spoken, wasnt meant to be shared, but it was the truth behind the lyrics of song.

 

 

With you in my arms
I stop breathing
The small shiver on your shoulder
I can even feel them
Both eyes are asking again
if this is the right person
I would say it is
 
As time passes 
and I grow older
After the top of your black hair
becomes sprinkled with white snow
until both of my eyes become blurry
when my breath becomes labored
That moment, I wish to be together
 
Love...
A word as lovely as this
Because it's you, that a life was possible
To me in this world was a big miracle
And....
Those innumerable promises 
and after meeting you the first day's sunlight
Even that scent, I will remember
 
With you in my arms
I stop breathing
The warm air above those red tears 
I can even feel it
Until both of my eyes become blurry
When my breath becomes labored
That moment, I wish to be together
 
 
Love...
A word as lovely as this
Because it's you, that a life was possible
To me in this world was a big miracle
And....
Those innumerable promises 
and after meeting you the first day's sunlight
Even that scent, I will remember
 
A world that is not so easy for us
I'm afraid we will separate even for a small moment
I would rather today is the day my life ends
then there will be no separation
 
 
Love...
A word as lovely as this
Because it's you, that a life was possible
To me in this world was a big miracle
And....
Those innumerable promises 
and after meeting you the first day's sunlight
Even that scent, I will remember
 
Forever.....forever.....

 

And the song ended. She closed her eyes for a moment, to think of Daehyun; the memories she shared with him; and how she misses him now. There was this pain in her chest, like her heart was torn into pieces yet he feels great at the same time. 

There was nothing but silence that filled the room, no one spoke. No one clapped. She opened her eyes and breathed in heavily. On the other hand, the audience were fascinated about her performance, the song, the tune, the lyrics...It was beyond great! Their souls were touched by the lyrics. Even if they want to clap, it feels like there hands we're glued from its place. Their was something that was stuck in their throat that they cant say any single word.

She bowed and walked back to her place with her head hung low. She's not sad and she's not disappointed either. She's just trying to hide the tears that was streaming down her pink cheeks. She was too shy to let them see how weak she is. But suddenly... 

"HWANG ____ YOU'RE THE BEST! " the man shouted at once, in an instant her head lifted in a speed of light. She had in a small 'o' shape. It was her professor who shouted. Not one of her classmates.  Her professor ran off to her and gave her quickly a tight hug and broke afterwards. "That was MARVELOUS! EXTRAVAGANT! AMAZING! AND THE BEST AMONG THE BEST!" he said in one go. She just smiled and nodded to in response. but she was feeling great, and the crowd started to clap also.

"Was it for Daehyun?" Yongguk asked her in a whisper-like sound as soon as she sat.
"I-it's not what you think it i---"
"Was it for HIM ? " he repeated again.
"I-I just... miss him... so much." 

 

"Come to the dorm this Saturday. "
_____________________________________

Hi! Im sorry that I havent updated this fanfic for a long time. School started already and I was so busy doing all the assignments and the study session, Gawd! I swear, we're just on the second week yet I feel like I've been attending school for a month or so already. TT_TT 

Anyway's the 4th chapter is up. Can you guess what will happen on the next chapter? Hekhek.
Please leave comments also, ♥ Thank you again!! ^^

P.S. I dont own the title song and the lyrics, All credits to Super Junior and to SM Entertainment .