Broken

A Borrowed Heart

You were still on the street, running for the past 4 hours. Your legs felt numb and heavy from every step you would take, your eyes were swollen from the crying scenes you had. A complete mess on the outside appearance. People would stare at you weirdly, you were a crazy woman running here and there. Maybe you were, but deep inside this crazy image, people wouldnt understand how broken you were, how hurt and how you feel betrayed.

Your heart, you can feel how it shattered into microscopic pieces. Your heart's fragile, like any other else. It was easy to break yet so hard to glued it back. Once it was broken, it can never turn back to how it was, something's just going to be missing. 

Your POV

I stopped from all the running when my eyes glued on a certain shop across the street, a liquor shop  "Oh my long lost bestfriend, " i muttered, wiping away the tears from my eyes using my bear hand.

As soon as the streetlight turned red that made the cars stop, i crossed the street with a bunch of people who think i was one of the crazy people that they tend to keep a distance from me. They were all on the right side, bumping each other. While me? I was walking with a whole lot of space. It was kind of great, actually.

I went inside, the chimes making its sound. It was pleasant to my ears. The guard greeted me right away with a smile, "Good morning miss." I smiled back and picked up a basket and finally made my way to the shelves containing some international liquors. "Soju soju soju" I mentally repeated while finding it.

Scanning through a lot of them, I felt a bit dizzy and pissed. "Damn it!" i cursed under my breath. Soon after, i heard some footsteps advancing to my place, I turned my back and saw the guard, "Need help young miss?" asked guard. I nodded. 

"uh..yeah..Actually, I was trying to find this korean drink, soju. But i cant find it here," i said. He nodded and pointed his finger to a certain direction, I followed it and it landed on the liquor just INFRONT of me. Great.

I faked a laugh that somehow sounded realistic, "Thank you." He smiled back and went back to his place. I grabbed grabbed 5 bottles of soju and placed it in my basket. I advanced to the counter and paid for it. "Tonight's going to be a tough night." i thought, exiting the shop.


YONGGUK'S POV


"Where could she have been?" i asked myself. We've been searching for her, we already went to all the possible places she might have gone but no signs of her were seen. It was already 10:00 in the evening. Im already dying to brainstorm on where she could have been. It's dangerous to stay this late on the street, and the fact that she's a girl... I dont want something bad to happen to her because of me.

"Have you tried calling her?!" Himchan asked, 

"I'VE CALLED HER A MILLIONTH TIME ALREADY HIM!!" i exclaimed, grabbing my hair in frustation. I should be the one protecting her, not making her sad and hurt. "Im sorry Daehyun, Im sorry." i thought to myself.

I tried to call her again for the nth time for this day, unlike from the previous attempts this time she answered.

"_____! Where are you?! Just goddamn tell me where you are!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!" I exclaimed, the members gathered beside me trying to hear out, so i decided to have it on 'speaker mode'.

The other line was silent,but... were those sound of bottles bumping against a wooden table? 

"____-ah, are you drinking?!" I asked as i turn to look at the members, they were damn hell worried like me. "She's not a drunkard, not at all." i thought.

But it was deadly silent again, only the bottles bumping against the wooden table and her loud gulps can be heard. We waited,

"Daehyun-ah," she started. I made a just-listen look to them

"You're so unfair. Why the hell would you leave me now?! I goddamn waited for the coming back to school because i'll be able to see you again, but i didnt. Do you even know how hurt i was when yongguk would try to make useless excuses bcoz i know he's lying? That you're not even okay? --- Every single day..every single bit of it... i was thinking of you, just you."

I felt my heart clenched, i must've hurt her really bad.

"I felt really happy that i get to wake up an hour early than i usually do. The day that ive been waiting for, the word that ive been longing to hear "come to the dorm" was finally out of the cage. " she faked a laugh, but soon she bursted out crying "i thought that it would turn damn great , but it was the opposite thing... i should have not asked, i should have not know... I should have just believed in lies."

My heart clenched again,

"Dae, have i told you? That you were the guy behind the stories i've been telling you? And im that dumb girl that fell inlove with a guy at first sight? It was you all along but ive been lying that 'girl' is someone i just knew before, but it was me. It was me." silent came back again, her sobs...

"I should have told you how much I love you, Daehyun. I shouldn't have kept it inside.."


"Please comeback to me."
 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hola! :)

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS HUHUHUHUHU PLS ;;