I want you back ...

A Borrowed Heart

 

 
One whole week had passed.
 
You had ditched school. Never did you went out of your cage trying to explore the world, you were hopeless.You were tired.  Now, everything was in black and white. The person that brought colors to your life,is already gone. You just want yourself to be forever jailed in your four-walled room, Never let the people see you, never let them get a glimpse of you. You want to isolate yourself from all the people.
 
Your life was a complete mess now. Cigarettes, Hard drinks, Sleepless nights; your world revolve onto them. You morphed into a person you had sweared that you wouldnt become. You were different now.
 
Everything has changed.
 
-------
 
It was a sunny morning but to you , it was gloomy. It's Monday. Meaning, time to get your up and get changed for school. But then again, you're hesitant. Today's the second week that you'll not be on school. You had been recieving numerous text messages from your classmates and also from your professor.
 
"Wow. They surely care for me , alot. " you scoffed from your statement. You didnt get up onto bed but instead, you flipped your body so that it would turn upright, your face facing the ceiling. Your mind went blank again, a tear glided down from right eye. Daehyun filled your mind again.
 
You would see Daehyun eating in hunger.
You would see Daehyun smiling at you.
You would see Daehyun holding your hand.
You would see Daehyun laughing.
You would see Daehyun having fun with you and the members.
 
But everything were already memories. No matter what you'll do, you cant bring them back to life. Not anymore.
 
You had your thoughts back when your phone made a ear-creaking sound, you had no choice but to pick it up just to shut the hell out of it.
 
"Hello?!" you exclaimed.
 
"What's with that tone of voice, huh?"
 
"MOOMMMMMMM?!" you jolted up from laying down and positioned yourself into a sitting figure, "What made you call?"
 
"Cant i call my own daughter now?" asked mom.
 
"I mean... You havent called me for ages, It's been awhile mom. I miss you." Slowly, your heart lifted a little upon hearing your mom's voice.
 
"Sweetie, Ive been hearing news that you've been ditching school for a week, huh? Something wrong? I know you'll not gonna do that if not for a valid reason right?" 

You remained silent, So that's why you called mom. "Apparently, I am mom. Im sorry." you heaved a sigh, your mom was deadly silent on the other line, "Can i ask for something, mom?" She just hummed. "Can i come back to my birthland, as soon as possible?" 
 
"Why Sweetie?" asked mom.

"I just want to figure things out, and I wanted to look for someone." i answered, making my point and middle finger interlocked , making a 'cross' and crying for 'Please please' at the back of my mind.

"How about your school sweetie?"

"Mom...about that, I was planning to drop out and just continue on enhancing my skills the moment i come back there. I want to go back home." 

"If that's what you want, sweetie. I'll be by your side." she said. You bid her farewell after minutes of talking on phone.
 
That's what you like about your mom, she understands you so much. Infact, you have similiraties. You were born just like your mom. Like mother, like daughter. You were happy and kind of depressed, Happy that you'll be able to see them again after how many months and spend more time and depressed , the fact that you'll be leaving your friends behind.
 
The Next Day.
 
After having the permission from your mom to drop out from school, you prepared your outfit to be worn today, your things and yourself. It's been a long time. You had to force a smile to tell them that you're okay, and slowly accepting the lost. Even if you're still not on that stage. 

You rode a bus to reach your school, tho it was just a walking distance from your dorm, you felt weak and tired to walk. You want to have this day a worry less and problem-free day. Soon after, the bus had come to its stop. As you walk in, something just reminded you-- Daehyun.

"Why does everything have connections to you? Im tired of crying. " you thought, trying to control the tears to fall down from your eyes, "Everything just reminds me of you, Dae."

As you were on your way to your classroom/music room. You got a glimpse of a familiar back figures of 5 men, it's BAP. A part of you just wanted to run unto them and have them in your embrace, but a part of you just wanted to ignore them.

"Noona!" Zelo called, waving his hands. The other members looked to where you were standing, your eyes still on them. When almost Zelo came running to you, you suddenly switched and pretended that you havent seen them. It hurts. 
 
You were about to walk away, when a sudden grip on your wrist stopped you. It was Yongguk. "Let's talk."


YONGGUK'S POV
 
We were sitting to the usual spot we had, under the shade of the tree in the field. Happy memories were shared in this place, but today...I dont think it'll be one. I piled up my courage to talk to her, I want this to be clear. I want our closeness to be back.

"We've been calling you for the past week but you would always decline our call, our you still mad?" Himchan started, of course. He's the mother, he might have some idea on how to approach a girl at this kind of state.
 
She remained silent. 
 
"We're still you're friends , right?" Yongjae asked, he was worried. Being the closest person to Daehyun, he knows exactly how it feels.
 
"___-ah, there are a lot of guys out there that's better than our Daehyun. We must move on and ac-" Yongjae was cut off when she glared at him,
 
And she started to speak up, "Moving on is not an easy process , Yongjae. No matter how hard I try to move on and forget about him, everything...everything would just remind me of his existence. I got hooked up to him, the way i breath, i smile, it was all because of him. But now, I dont know who i am. I dont know what to do with my life." She tried to explain in between her sobs, 
 
Daggers were sent through directly in my heart, making it bleed invisibly. She's suffering too much. If i can just have all the burdens on my shoulder, I would do that for her. I want to see her smile like how she used to. But that would be crying for the moon at this time. The only thing that would make her smile again is to have Daehyun back. 
 
"I'll be going back to Korea." i heard her say. ____-ah. Im sorry, this isn't the right time to tell you. I want you to find out things on your own. Im sorry.
 
But wouldn't it be more painful for her if she finds out ? I dont want to see her cry so bad. I dont want her seeing hurt. But I already did, and it breaks my heart.
----------
 
That day, the professor heard about the news; not the reason behind but just the news itself.
3 days from now, you'll be back in your homeland. 
 
--------------------------
 
this chapter is a trash LOL. I lost the idea after I stopped writing midway bcoz of the brownout TT---TT im sorry guys.
Donghae will be out of his FISH BOWL SOON!! ~~