TRUTH [part 1]

A Borrowed Heart

 

*Did I heard it right? D-did he told me to come to their... dorm?! * you thought, pinching your sensitive skin. *ouch* you screamed in your brain, but in the outside, you just bit your lips. You smiled to the fact that it's real. But there's just something that bothers you.. And you dont understand why.
 
The performance continued, every single performer had done a great job presenting their own and skilled talents when it comes to music , different genres, different style, different language, but one thing that made us one, IT'S STILL MUSIC afterall.
 
"Okay! Attention please," he called, clapping his hands together. The crowd went silent and eyes were on your professor. Before saying something again, he cleared his throat, "Do you know how proud am I ? I-I didn't expect that this performance of yours would be more spectacular than I actually expected. You've proved to me, and also to yourself that you are worth to be in this school. I'm so proud of you." he said, and slightly shouting with his arms open wide when saying the last 5 words. Everybody clapped.
 
"So because of it, I'm giving you a 2 day vacation!" he stated, and the crowd went WILD. Howling, shouting, jumping. But one student shouted, "But professor, T-That would be...Saturday and Sunday, right?" 
 
"EXACTLY!" he clasped his hands, with a grin in his face. 
 
--------------------------
 
On the other hand, vacation or not, you're still happy. The fact that you'll meet Daehyun , AGAIN tomorrow. Excitement was filled throughtout your body, your bloodstreams, your heart, your lungs, every internal organ . It was like jumping out of excitement and your brain was filled with Daehyun's face, happy moments with Daehyun, Daehyun's body... *oopsss* and you stopped thinking.
 
"Yeah, well, it was an accident afterall. I didn't mean to see your birdie . " you said to yourself and laughed. And drifted off to sleep after the preparations.
 
----------------------
 
YONGGUK'S POV
 
"Hyung, what time is she coming?" Zelo asked, munching down the bread . 
 
"I dont know."
 
"Will she really be okay?" Himchan asked,
 
"I dont know."
 
"Then why did you told her that she should come today?" 
 
"I dont know."
 
"YA YONGGUK!!!" Himchan shouted, "DONT YOU HAVE OTHER WORDS TO SAY EXCEPT 'I DONT KNOW?!!" 
 
"I dont k--"
 
 '♫Pick up the phone , yaa ~~ ♫"  a sudden ringtone, SNSD's Beep Beep had popped out. A call.
 
"HER.CALL.I.BREATH.CANT." Yongguk stuttered a nonsense sentence, they were confused, but Himchan answered it right away.
 
"Yobo-----AHHHH! DONT SHOUT!" He distanced the phone from his ears, knowing that you were shouting at the top of her lungs, as soon as you calmed down, he returned it back, "What do you want? -- Oh.. --- No problem... -- Okay bye." and hung up.
 
Yongguk was fanning himself using his hands, breathing in and out. He was nervous. "I dont know exactly what have i done." he said in a very very low voice. That's kind of creepy actually.
 
YOUR POV
 
It was just 6 in the morning when I woke up, not questioning myself why because I already know the answer. Simply EXCITED on meeting Daehyun.
 Killing the time left with just cleaning, laundrying and cooking some kimbap and other side dishes for the guys. 
 
It's been awhile since all of us had eaten together with just Korean foods served on the table, most likely, it has been a month or so since we haven't eaten this kind of food.
I finished preparing the kimbap in just an hour then I decided to take a bath. I smell like a vinegar, yes a vinegar. A mixture of my sweat and the dirt and everything. (eww! lol.)
 
*swoosh swoosh * *water splashing* *shower curtain opening* *wrapping the towel around my body*
 
I spotted my phone from my side table near the bed as I walk out of the bathroom. There was like a sudden light bulb that appeared above my head. "Let me call Yongguk."
I dialed his phone number and waited for someone to pick it up, "Yobo--" before he could end it, I screamed, "YONGUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~" 
 
But it wasnt yongguk! It was Himchan, I knew he dont like those things, so I calmed down. "I just wanna ask, y-you know.. What time should I come there?" i asked. But a simple 'Oh' was heard, "Uhm.. In 30 minutes?" i tried to ask again.
 
"No problem." Himchan said on the other line. "Okay, thanks! See you!!" i said, in a slight-shouting way. and hang up.
 
I prepared myself, trying to choose the best outfit for today. I wasn't going on a date nor their wasn't a big celebration to attend. Just a simple meet-up with them him... Again.
I know it may sound awful, but yes! Im dying to see Daehyun again. Really.
 
*After 20 mins*
 
I ran out of my dorm in a swift, You REALLY CANT tell that im overly excited to meet THE MAN I LOVE. Their dorm was just 5 blocks away from mine , so transportation wasn't a big deal at all. I can just get there through walking and also, I can do some exercise. 
 
Almost near their apartment, i saw some boys sitting on the stairs in front of their dorm. I cant recognize them from afar, but when I took a closer look, It was them. Zelo, Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae.
 
I wonder what they're doing here...
 
-------
 
"I just couldn't imagine what will happen after this.. " Himchan stated, grabbing his hair in frustration. The others were just walking back-and-forth infront of their dorm, same as Himchan, they just
coudn't imagine how things will happen after the truth has been told.But they stopped...
 
"Why are you here outside, it's kind of cold." a voice of a girl said, this they knew who it was.
 
"Noona," Zelo approached him, "...We're just taking some fresh air, why dont you go inside?" 
 
"Then come with me. I brought some korean dishes that we can share," she said, raising the plastic bag with food inside. Yongjae was about to grab it hungrily when Himchan suddenly grabbed his wrist. She was confused, why would 
Himchan stop her dongsaeng, when in fact, it was really for them.
 
"Just get in , ___. Yongguk's there. We'll be there soon." Himchan said, not even looking straight to her eyes and still holding Yongjae's wrist. She nodded and headed inside.
 
 
There was nothing special inside. Just the green-painted wall, sofas on the center and so as the tv opposite to its direction. She took off her shoes, "Yongguk-ah" 
Then yongguk shown himself, she smiled. But yongguk didn't. 
 
"Where's Daehyun?... Is he in his room?...Daehyun-ah!! Please come out..." She was heading towards Daehyun's room, twisting the knob to the left side, he was about to push it when Yongguk stopped him.
 
"Don't." that was the only word that came out of Yongguk's mouth. and he started to tear up. "Why? Yongguk, why are you crying?!"
 
"I-i dont know how to say this... Im sorry that i cant be as honest as what you're expecting. Im not a good friend. Im not..."he paused, his voice was shaky. "I want you to be happy, I want you..
to forget about him...I want you to start anew, But i think I made a wrong decision. Im s--"
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YONGGUK?! GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! IF THIS WAS SOME KIND OF PRANK, IM TELLING YOU THIS IS NOT GOOD." she exclaimed, but like Yongguk, she started to tear up.
 
she has no idea on what was happening, no idea why he was so sorry , why he was acting like this. But she was sure, something must have been wrong...
 
"D-daehyun..." 
 
"WHAT ABOUT HIM BANG?! TELL ME!!!"
 
"He's dead...Daehyun's already dead."

=====================================================================================================================================

i srsly dont want Daehyun to die in this fanfic, but soon... Just keep on reading my story and you'll see the reason why I let him die XDD 
Please leave a comment ♥ I'll truly appreciate it. Promise :)