TRUTH [part 2]

A Borrowed Heart

Tears streaming down your cheeks with a straight line of your lips painted on your face. It was just you standing there with a weak body, not minding Yongguk infront of you, grabbing his hair in frustration. He himself is mad , for hiding the truth from you. If only he was confident enough to tell you earlier than now, things must've have not gone this worse.

The lunch bag slipped from your hand making a loud thud as it reached the floor, and a another louder thud followed; it was you who fell on your own weak knees. Still crying, you tried pushing yourself up to stand but ended up being slipped or rather you cant carry your own weight now. As if you were crippled. and you hate it. You just wanted to runaway from this place and let your feet drag you somewhere else.

The door bursted open revealing 5 men with anxious faces, as soon as they heard the thud, they barged into the room. Like Yongguk, they were nervous as to how this will turn out. And yes, they're insticts were right. The evidence is right infront of them now. Comforting you would be no use, they made this kind of mess, and they dont even have any idea on how to make you stop crying and just move on. Nothing.

You were agonizing in silence, both physically and mentally. Trying to hold back your tears , yet you failed again. Their were just too much of them that your eyes cant take extra care to them. "Why...why should i experience this?" you asked your own self, closing your eyes ,"Why should you leave me , Dae?"

"____-ah" Himchan said, kneeling down beside you to position himself and started to your back, "Dont cry, please. We dont want you to cry." 

You didn't mind him at first. 

"Noona, " it was Zelo this time, with a shaky voice he had, you can tell he's about to cry. 

You didn't mind and never did you moved a finger or never did you had your head held high.

"_____-ah, " it was a bold and low voice, you can recognize it. It's Yongguk's. He held your chin yet you shoved it off. He was taken aback by your sudden reaction. Wiping your dried tears and the tears, you looked up and locked gazes with him. Your eyes wasn't filled with love for him as your bestfriend but rather, it was filled with anger. 

You smirked. Before you put down your hand to give support to your body, attempting to stand again. And you did. You shot him a deadly look again, piling up your courage to say something. The other members were keeping an eye to your every move. Might as well you'll think of punching him, they can be the referree , if you get a hold of something and throw it to Yongguk, they can grip your wrist and stop you and maybe a broken piece of glass and using it to cut your wrist. Random thoughts and imaginations were on their mind, but ofcourse, You're not planning to do one of them.

"I dont even know if I'll just kill myself so I can be with him." you said , as a matter of fact with confidence. "If we cant be together on the life on Earth, maybe on the other side, we will right?"

 
"Noona!" Zelo cried. You laughed, as if you were really laughing eventhough you're just acting.
 
"You're just one of a SELF-CENTERED person Bang, do you even know that? Trying to hide the truth, huh? Well on you!!" you exclaimed. Every single word that came out from your mouth are daggers to Yongguk hitting his heart, "What if i wasn't even persistent to ask
you to let me see Daehyun once in awhile? Would you even tell me?" 
 
"I was looking for the right timing, ___. I swear, I was going to tell you but i just dont want to hurt you so much. I promised Daehyun that I'll make you happy as to how he makes you happy but--" he explained with a hint of sadness in his tone, sure he was really guilty. And the flame of anger is really bursting inside and you were  loosing your patience,
 
"REASONS BANG! YOU AND YOU'RE ING REASONS!!! AND DONT EVER BLAME DAEHYUN BECAUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU'RE JUST ONE STUPID , SELF CENTERED MAN! " You shouted and darted out of his sight. The 5 guys tried to block the door, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" you shouted, they were startled and slowly retreating infront of the doorway.

This was their first time seeing you really really angry. So as your aura, it was different today. They were seeing a different person, not the you that they've known for the past months. Completely morphed into a different person, 360 degrees in just  split of minutes. The door had a bang as you closed it with all force. Instead of running right after, you had your back rested on the door, taking in fresh air with close eyes, tears suddenly streaming on your cheeks. 

This was reality. 

He's gone.

Already gone.


--------------------------------------------

This was quite a short update, isn't it?  I dont really know how to make this even more dramatic :( Im sorry. I . :( 
Please leave some feedbacks, i really need it 

Thank you again♥




 
IM SUCH A BAD GIRL I MADE THE BIRTHDAY BOY , DAEHYUN DIE IN THIS FIC . :( BUT YEAH, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAE ♥ ♥ XDD