He's fine

A Borrowed Heart

hi silent readers ~ lol. Please leave a comment so that i'll know if a/ thischapter is way too boring for you , :) Feel freee , okay ? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday:

"Where's Daehyun?" i asked them. They didn't pay attention to me and just continue walking. I asked them a bit louder, "Where's Daehyun?!" They stopped.

"He's at home. He's sick. And no need to be worry, he's fine." Yongguk answered, not even minding to turn his back to face me.

Wednesday:

"He's still sick? I called him yesterday and no one answers it." i said.

"He must have been sleeping that time. He's doing fine, dont worry."

Thursday:

"He's still not coming, isn't he? I want to visit him later, can I?" i asked worriedly.

"No.No. You may got infected if you visit him. I assure you he's fine." Yongguk explained. I sighed.


After all the long and tiring days, here we are , It's already Friday. Thank God it's Friday! 
Who would have thought that Friday would come this fast ? Oh well, time happened so fast whenever you're busy doing something. 
"But does that involve me from thinking of Daehyun every second of every minute ? Every minute of every hour? or even every single move I make each day? I just can't get him out of my mind. I...I know something's wrong, but they would always say he's fine." i told myself.

I entered the school's campus and tried to find them again. I looked at my wristwatch , "6:30 am?" i shook my head. "They'll probably be still snoring until now with salive over there mouth and pillow." i murmured. I decided to stay under the shade of the tree , just where we sat watching the other members played dodgeball not too long ago. 

I pulled out my musical sheet from my bag and so as my pencil. Memories flashing here and there on my mind, I started to write the first verse of my own composition.

 

With you in my arms
I stop breathing

"Daehyun-ah," i whispered, my arms touching his back, my palms back and forth. "Please stop crying , y'know it won't help right?" i told him.
"But she just cheated on me..I-I thought everything on us will work out." he said, in between his sobs .
 
The small shiver on your shoulder
I can even feel them
 
"Come on , Daehyun. She's just a girl ." i told him once again , pulling myself away from him a bit. His eyes and nose are red. He's been crying all day long for a girl that just made him as her boyfriend because of a bet she had with her friends. He stared at me.
 
Both eyes are asking again
if this is the right person
 
"Am i just a toy for someone like her?" he asked me, still sobbing. 
"No, you're not Dae." i answered truthfully. 
"Atleast there's still you who think that I'm not like a toy to be played with...." he said, copping my cheeks. I smiled and nodded.
His hands are warm. Good thing it was night that time or else, he'll see how my cheeks are so red
.
 
I would say it is
 
"Thank you for being my.... friend, _____" he added. Yeah, a friend. that one word that made my heart clench, that one word that I'll for be just. A friend. 
"No worries, you have me...I'll be forever your friend." i said. He hugged me and hugged him back. 


 It's a pain for me to see him crying over other girls instead of me, but I was happy not because they broke up, but because he trusts me and chose me to talk about this matter instead of the B.A.P members, and im happy that even because I know he won't ever love me, hugging him and comforting him at times like this is just enough for me. 
The last five words, I'll accept the fact that forever in my life, You'll just treat me as your friend, and not more than that. 'The saddest truth'
 

I was suddenly startled when a shout came out of nowhere, I look back and there they were, Approaching me showing out their biggest smiles they can. Although I can't see Zelo's smile behind the mask he was wearing everyday, I know he is, his eyes are making me tell it.

"H-hey, were you here all time?" JongUp asked, suddenly sitting after they arrived to where I was sitting. I nodded. "I was uhm...composing."

"What's that?" Himchan asked, his finger pointing to a part of my face, I suddenly wipe my face and a wet drop felt my palms, "Was I crying all this time around?" i thought.

"Were you crying?" The space between Himchan's eyebrows became narrow. I shook my head, "a raindrop maybe?" i answered sarcastically. And there it was, they just stared at me. I sighed, "I dont know." 

"Come on, let's go to our room , or else we'll be late." Himchan invited. I nodded. I stood up and we left the place. I took a glance at my wristwatch for the second time, "7:10? Was I thinking about him that too long? Pssh. Daehyun, you have to show up. Y'know. " i told myself in mind. 

CLASS TIME: 
 
"I guess, you have started to write down your own song, right?" Our music teacher asked. Majority of the students just shook their head, and only a few said yes. That includes me ofcourse. "...Just remember, the presentation of your song is just around the corner, better get started if you dont want yourself to have a bigger problem. REMEMBER! It takes time to write a song." he reminded the class. 
 
"Yes!" we chorused. And that, the whole class was given time to write their song or get a hold of the instrument. As for me, I worked out with my song. Ofcourse, once I started something, I should finish it before the idea in my head vanish.

"Have you started it already?" Yongguk asked me. I showed him a thumbs up to where he gave out a long sigh. "I dont know where to start."

"And oh!" Our teacher asked. All eyes were on him now, "When you write something, look for inspiration." he said.
 
"Inspiration = Daehyun. " i thought. Chuckling after remembering him again and the memories we shared. I forgot I was at a public place and not in my comfort zone, my room specifically. The members just stared at me with a Is-she-crazy look. I had my head hung low to avoid the embarrassment I made and focused on my composition.
 
As time passes 
and I grow older
After the top of your black hair
becomes sprinkled with white snow
 
"Yaaaahhh! Who poured the flour on my hair?!!" Daehyun shouted with a hint of irritation from his voice. No one answered, because everyone was laughing out loud from his face and irritated expression. Me alongside with the other B.A.P members were at my own apartment, hanging out ofcourse. 

"Yaaaahh!! Stop laughing or else I'll punch you!" he pointed at each member and when I was the one left, he put his finger down, "But not you because you're a girl." he said. Shrugs everywhere, and there was me, my face was red and hot like i've ate a basket of  chili. I dont know if because he told me that or because of his face or the other member's expression. 
 
until both of my eyes become blurry
when my breath becomes labored
That moment, I wish to be together.
 
"You have a minute to explain, Yongjae!" he scolded right into Yongjae's face. His face was as white as the flour that was poured onto Daehyun's hair. He seems like he has seen a ghost in his life. "I-I d-didn't do it hyung." he uttered , nervous was surrounding his own body. Tears started to stream down to my cheeks and my jaw is hurting so much from laughing. I started to calm down myself from laughing, "I..." i started. "...I was the one who did it." i confessed.
He looked at me with confusing eyes and just fell onto his knees, I laughed once again. "You cant hurt me ," i reminded him. He pulled his hair in frustration and burried his face into his knees. That day... we just laughed until we got tired.
 

"H-hey." Yongguk poked my shoulder. "Hmmm?"

"Stop chuckling on your own. You look crazy." He whispered. I looked at him and smiled, "What were you thinking by the way?" he asked.

"Daehyun." i answered, he looked away and pretended to write something. "Where is he by the way ? Is he okay now?" 

"Still recovering. And He's fine. Dont worry about it." he blabbered. The smile that I had suddenly turned upside down.


Those words again, "He's fine." I expected for that word to come out of their mouth when I ask about Daehyun, It's seriously repeating and repeating in my mind. Even if I was dying of being worried about him, it's not a good move to ask about him afterall.  Not a good move.

"Daehyun, are you really fine?"