Young at Heart

A Borrowed Heart

I , Hwang ______ ,a Korean girl, is now back to school after 2 weeks of vacation. Im a Freshmen student at a famous American University where everybody who was the passion of learning music or just born gifted with a talent connected to it attends this university. Well for my case , I'm gifted and trained , I guess. ?
 

 My vacation wasn't really a vacation afterall . I was just stucked in my apartment , I spent more time in composing songs or just lay down and listen to music(KPOP songs).  I may go out but just for a few minutes, to but all the stuffs that I need. (food, basically). I am not that type to stroll around the city for hours when it's not really necessary. I value my time really well as to how my parents taught me. And I miss them by the way , especially my Partner in Crime, noneother than my big sister, Tiffany. 

                                                                ********************************************************************************
It has been already 3 months since I entered this University and it gave me unforgettable memories.
First, I talked in English for them to Understand me eventhough I wasn't really good at it. And now it's improving, thanks to my foreign classmates.
Second, I met 6 Korean boys, they're not just the boys that I knew but my Friends. They are Yongguk , Himchan, Daehyun , JongUp , Youngjae and Zelo or  B.A.P(as to what they call their group) 
And lastly, this is where I fall in love for the first time. Ever.


I woke up early to prepare everything for my comeback...at SCHOOL. Though most of students are not really excited about the opening , I wasn't at all but because I'll be able to see my friends, Im pretty excited! We lost contact of each other after the last Friday we spent before the vacation , I didn't text them and so they did. For 2 weeks, neither one of their names didn't pop out of my phone screen , and just by this time after we see each other again, I might hit them hard for doing so.

I arrived at 30 minutes before the first bell rings. Pretty early, right? As soon as I got near the school's gate, I showed my ID to one of the school guard and entered the campus. As usual , the scenery was the same. Students running here and there with happy faces, students dragging their own feet just to attend school, students who are like sleepwalking , and students who are chatting and laughing around with their FRIENDS. 
Speaking of Friends, Where's B.A.P?

I was looking for them around , my neck extending to the point that I look like a turtle, and eyes like an owl has. It's not find to see them and still, I was not sure if they are already here or not. Just then, 

"Looking for us?" a man in a deep voice said , whose arm were on my shoulder.  Just by hearing his voice , I know who it is.

I shoved off his arms, "Bang, do you know that your arm is twice heavier than my own body?" i joked.

"Looks like you're not interested to see us. " he shrugged , "Let's go boys." and the others followed him.

"Yaa!!" i shouted. They turned there back and Bang Yongguk raised his left brows, "What?" 

I sighed , my shoulders deflating, "Can you not identify a joke from a serious matter , Bang?" 

"Oh , was that a joke? Because it's insulting.." he said. Wow , this man is surely going to ruin my day.

"Ah.. Whatever," i walked towards them and smiled innocently , "You know what, I missed you guys so much."

"We, too." they said in unison and gave me a group hug. "I-im suffocating," i said, and they broke the group hug and gave me space.

"There." JongUp said. I looked at them one by one , but seems someone to be missing.. Daehyun!

"Daehyun's not here noona." Zelo added. I sighed. Himchan my back and gave me a warm smile.

"But we're here, anyway, " Yongjae said, showing a satisfied look. I nodded and smiled. "Let's go!" 

                                                                 ********************************************************************************

"Come on throw it now, Hyung!!" Zelo screamed on the other side, referring to a clueless JongUp

"No. You can't hit me " YongJae smirked. Running side by side and attempting to distract JongUp

We were at the school's field. Spacing out and resting  . It was just 10 minutes before dismissal , but Professor Lee Seung Gi dismissed us early. Yongguk and I are sitting next to each other, brainstorming on what song to compose. For the first day, we were instructed already to compose a song and present it next month. Tough right? ​
But actually , my mind wasn't focusing at it , i may be there with Yongguk, but my mind was with Daehyun. Why isn't he here? Is he sick? He should have called us or something.

The others seemed not to be worried, and there they are playing dodgeball like a kid. JongUp and Zelo were on the same team , and YongJae and Himchan are on the other team. 

"YAAAA!!" JongUp screamed, throwing the ball so hard.... that it hit Zelo's forehead. Himchan, was holding his stomach and keeps on laughing, same as Yongjae, "S-stupid." Himchan said, still laughing.

"Hyung! I told you to hit them not me!" Zelo frowned. Picking the ball from the ground and staring at the 2 who were actually about to die from laughing. He suddenly threw the ball, and it hit Yongjae! "You're out dude" he added, stucking his tongue out.

"W-we're not yet done, CHOI JUN HONG ! " he stood up, pissed. Still eyeing JongUp who was getting red, holding his laughter. 

I was laughing the whole time, seeing a clueless JongUp hitting Zelo's poor forehead, Himchan and Yongjae laughing so hard and a pissed Yongjae who just got hit by the maknae. They're already teens but as to how they act, they're just 4 years old. 

"They're childish, aren't they?" Yongguk asked.

I stared at him them back to the people he called 'childish' , "They're not. They are just having fun and making their life fun." i replied.

"So? Are you saying that my life isn't fun at all?" 

"I didn't say anything like that, did I? Well..." i stared at them again, "If I were to compare, Yes!" he facepalmed himself. "We're young at heart , unlike you." I added, patting his shoulder.

"Let me join!!" i screamed and stood up, leaving Yongguk behind.   The best way to forget something is to have fun.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________