Can't sleep

Is It Too Late?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I tried to get some sleep… but everything that happen this night keeps replaying in my mind….

When I called Dara my wife

When I carried Dara Out of the Club

When I carried her home

When I sang to her

And when…

I kissed her…

 

What was I thinking?  I must confess I didn’t really think that much when I comes to Dara…I always act on impulse, on what I feel and not on what I think is right? What would Dara think of me now?

She might think that I am taking advantage of her vulnerability…

I hope she doesn’t think ill of me and she won’t be aloof again…I just missed her so much that I forgot the fact that she has her own family now…

 

Then I heard the door opened…I act liked I was sleeping…

 

Someone sat beside the bed and fixed the blanket….

 

It was Dara

 

“Thank you for tonight Ji…I enjoyed every minute of it, I let down my defense just for tonight, and I don’t know why I even did that…but I am not regretting it, but I must stop this while I can…I don’t want to hurt the most important person in my life…What happened tonight was just a dream, and when we wake up tomorrow, I have to act as if nothing happened. Goodnight Ji.”

 

Then she kissed me on the lips… I wanted to pull her and share the bed with her, but it would make things harder for her. I have to restrain myself.

 

Then I heard the door closed…

 

I have to control my self…I wouldn’t want Dara to have a hard time dealing with me.

Dara’s POV

 

What the hell am I thinking?

 

I acted like a dumb lovestruck  teenager…

 

Why did you have to do those things Jiyong, and why do I always lose myself control when it comes to you?

 

I let him call me wife…well I guess its fine because he scared away that maniac

But I let him carry me out of the Club, carry me till we got home…act lovey dovey all night and

 

I LET HIM KISS ME!!!

 

Now, that kiss was intense. I knew it was coming but I didn’t do anything about it… Heck! I didn’t even got mad with what he did…and the worst part is…

 

I ENJOYED IT…..

 

Kwon Jiyong… you’re making things hard for me.

 

Don’t you think I don’t notice your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter