Sehun broke up with JiYeon ...

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

Yoona POV :- 

      I walked toward Bomi , who is sitting silently reading her Twilight novel . " Gah !" I suprised her , making she jumped and scream a bit . " Yah !! Yoona -yah !! " she pouted . " Mianhe .. mianhe ... Just kidding ! " I laughed and apologized at her for the incident that just happened .. " Ohh .. BTW , you aid you want to tell me about your meeting with your beloved Fiance .. " Bomi emphasized the word 'Fiance' .. " Well , to be honest .. That is the worst meeting in my whole 18 years old life ! EVER ! " I spoke , with my eyes closed and I pinched the bridge of my nose . " Is he someone that I know ?? " Bomi asked " Yes ! And he is .. this school jerk ... that tried to seduce me and spilled his coffee on my worksheet last time .. " I buried her face on her hands..Well, Bomi .. You know the answer now  . " School jerk ?? .. Tried seduce you ?? ... spilled coffee on your worksheet that make you got lectured for 1 and half hour ... ?? Don"t tell me its .. -" but her sentence been cut by .. " Yes .. Oh Sehun .. No other than Oh Sehun ... That playboy jerk ! " I mumbled ... Suddenly , a hand tilted myr chin making me spoke in my irritated voice .." Who The Hell- "  And my eyes widened at the sight of the eprson infront of me .

Sehun POV :-

      "It's me , Fiance ~~ " I winked as I looked at her irritated face .. While her friend gawked at me . Yoona slapped my hand from her chin .. Tsk .. I still want to hold her chin .. " What you want jerk ?! "She glared .. " AWww~~ I'm just not any jerk ..To be specific , I'm your fiance , sweetheart" I whispered at her ears, making her shivered . She pushed me . " Jiyeon gonna killed me if she sees me with you .. You know .. I don't like to fight with that bcuz of this matter ..BTW .. just get out of my sight , please  ?? .. You know how I 'loved' to see you ?? " She glared at me .. Like I care Im Yoona .. Like I care .. I just loved to mess with you , babe .. You're just soo unresistible ...."Well sure ... but .. maybe you have to wait until ... 1000 years for me NOT to bother you ~~" I smirked . Her face are red as she got angry , of course , because of me ~~ ...

No one POV '-

      " Ughh .. can you just get out from my sight like freaking NOW ?! " Yoona fumed at Sehun . " Like I care beside ... I already planned to break up at her .. it's not like I really LOVE her ... I was been forced to bcuz I lost my bet with Kris and kai hyung ... Duhh ~~ " He rolled his eyeballs ... Suddenly , both of them saw the queenka walked towards them .. "Yah ! Are you trying to steal my boyfriend ?!" Jiyeon pushed Yoona from the bench , making Yoona fall flatly on her .. Yoona slowly muttered 'Ouch !' ' It's hurt' .. " What's your problem with her ?!"Sehun yelled at Jiyeon . " OPPA ! So , you're backing up her , huh ?! So , you cheated me with her ??!! " Jiyeon yelled back . Then ,Sehun got an idea . "Well .. not cheating but .... I'M her FIANCE ~~~ "Sehun spoke as he s his arm around Yoona's shoulder . Yoona looked at him with 'wanna-get -your-ball-kicked' face . He whispered 'just played along' .. " Oppa !!! Your must be kidding me right ?? Hello ... she doesnt even good in bed .. " Jiyeon make a disgusting face as she looked at Yoona , who is glaring a dagger to her .

Yoona POV :-

      I scoffed .. " It's not like you have a goddess-like body .. duhh .... " She glared at me ... Ohh soo scary ~~ SHEZZ ... cant you do a 'proper' glare , Jiyeon ?? ... " So , you think you have a good body ? " I scoffed again ... OFC ~~ I am the GODDESS of this school , .. " Listen here , ! I know you're blind , soo , can you just shut your mouth ? It smells bad "  Hehehe ... Got that .. she quickly closed ....

Sehun POV ;-

      "Lets break up , Jiyeon-ah .. Your soo stupid .. Your just my toy , you know ? Kai and Kris hyung give me a stupid bet .... Huh ! soo .. bye2 " I pulled Yoona by her waist and walked to the school garden .. She looked at me with your-seriously-a-playboy .... "where we going ?" She asked me , irritatedly . "Somewhere just follow me " I smirked as I gonna give her a big suprise .

Jiyeon POV ;-

  No .. No .. NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEHUN BROKE UP WITH ME ?!!! NO !!! Sehun-ya.... pls don't do this to me ! I love You ... IT'S ALL THAT FAULT ... IF SHE DOESNT EXIST IN THIS SCHOOL , SEHUN NEVER LEAVE ME ! NEVER ! I WANNA KILL THAT ! SHE NEED TO DIE !! Calm down , Jiyeon ... Calm down ... Now , think .. think a plan to kill  beat her ...... I have to get Sehun back .. I can't leave without him .... He are my everything !! If I cant get him ... I will kill myself ....  No point of me to keep living without Sehun by myside .... IM YOONA .... YOU BETTER WATCH OUT 'CAUSE YOU GONNA GET IT !

 


HEY ~~~

Sorry for late update ... I have a lot of homework and I'm busy with school ... Dang ! BTW .. How's is it ?? I know it's horrible ... I , seriously , doesn't have any idea for this chapter .. So , I'm sorry for it..... Hopefully your enjoying it.. Here some gifs for you ^^

 

OMO~~ Ken oppa is sooo cute !!! STOP MAKING THAT FACE !!

My NO.1 Bias ruiner , LEO !!! SHEZZ !!! Can you stop making that face .. YOUR KILLING ME OKAY ...!

0_0 .. OMONA ~~.. I DIED~~ X_X ( may i rest in peace )

 

Do you like the gifs ??? I hope soo ^^