Buying Wedding Outfits together ^^

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

     It's a Sunday morning and Yoona is sleeping soundly on her bed . Suddenly , her sweet and happy slumber been disturbed by her almost enemy in the morning if he the one who wake her up , CHOI CHANGJO ~~~ " NOONA !!!! YAHHHHH !!! IREONA SEYO !!!!!!!!!" He bursted into her room befor yelling like a crazy kid . " YAHHHH !! CHOI JONGHYUN ! NEO NAN SHIKKEROU !! " She took her heaviest pillow before swiftly throwing it into Changjo face . " Like I care , noona -" his teasing been cut by the pillow that hit him HARD on his face .. As he rubbed his sore face , he cursed as he look at the watch .." NOONA !! THEYRE WILL ARRIVE HERE IN 10 FREAKING MINUTES NOONA !! " He yelled AGAIN  .. " Dugu ?! " Yoona jolted up . " Your fiance and in-laws .. in 10 minutes .." he smiled cheekily . " SHOOT !! CHANGJO !! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME EARLIER ?!!" She jumped out of her bed before took her towel . " Because you throw- Yahhh !!" " GET THE F**K OUT OF MY ROOM NOW .. I WANT TO BATH !! " She pushed Changjo out of her room and quickly went to have her bath . She quickly picked a casual clothes . She forgot that today , she and Sehun will go for shopping they're wedding outfits ...

Yoona Outfits ~~

     After done wearing the outfit , She quickly applied some light makeup . AND .. DONE ! .. She took her handbag and went out of her room . 

Sehun POV :-

    I was talking with my friends , through the phone and she came down from the stairs like an angel ... WOW ! She's beautiful like goddess .. *-* /drooling/ ... WHAT.THE.HELL ?! Sheezz .. cut it out .. You look like a ert right now .. WAIT ?! Are wearing a similar type of clothes 'cause I'm find it similar . I'm wearing this ..

    I blinked for a few times before heard my mom screaming ... " AHH !! You two planned to wear a couple looks ?? " " A-ani omma ... We're .. not .. just a coincident ??" I replied to my mom , still amazed by our matching clothes . " Aigoo , both of you ... I know today you will shopping for your wedding outfit but can you stop making us squeling looking at your couple looks .. " Yoona's mom smiled . I , awkwardly , smiled back. Yoona walked next to me. " It just me or we did call last night to wear same looks ?" " No we didn't talked about that .. I'm totally forgot that today , we will be outing together buying some wedding outfits .." I replied , tilting my head in confusion . 

Yoona POV:-

  As I'm walking down the stairs , I looked at Sehun . He looks soo hot and stunning .... WAIT !!??? HEY ~~ CUT IT OUT , IM YOONA !! It is just me or we do wear similar clothes ?? Did we- Mrs Oh screamed ... GOD MY HEART !! iF SHE CONTINE LIKE THIS I'LL DIE OF HEART ATTACK , OKAY ?! They kept blabbering about our matched clothes . I walked toward Sehun and asked him did we asked wearing the sam type of outfit together because we did calling each other last night .... Hey ~~ don't get onather idea .. we've just asking how are ya and how's going ... And ... I really loves hearing his voice through the phone .... Yah !! Not again , Im Yoona ... Please stop it like ..seriously ...

No One POV :-

   We walked into a wedding boutique called 'Melodies' . All the wedding dresses look soo beautiful ... My eyes are wandering at the beautiful sight .And to our suprises , my bestfriends , SNSD & Bomi already picked their bridesmaid dress . Bomi looked comfortable around SNSD. EXO's boys also picked their own tuxedo ."Yahh ~~ The couple already arrived ~~" SooYoung cheekily spoke . " And they wore couple outfits too ~" Chen teased, gaining a lot of 'Ooohh~~' by the others . Thereaction by the friends making Yoona and Sehun blushing crazyly ... " Enough of teasing tehm guys .. If we kept teasing them , when they gonna picks they're wedding attires." Suho spoke , pushing the couple to the wedding tuxedo section.. They have to pick four attires ... 2 for wedding photoshoots and 2 for wedding day (because they will have a Wedding Dinner Gala to annouce they company joining by new name of Blue Sapphire Empire Copperation).. " Hey .. could you pick for me ? " Sehun , shyly asked Yoona to pick him the attires ... " Sure.." Yoona , happily agreed , because she loves pick a wedding attires for her future husband .. kekeke~~

 

                                                                                                Sehun's wedding photoshoot suits:-

Sehun's wedding suits :-

 

 No One POV :-

       Yoona gawked at the sight of handsome Sehun wearing the suits that she picks . " He's too perfect .. Everything is fine with him " Yoona thought before nodding unconciously ."How do i look ?" Sehun asked , making Yoona back to her reality . " Ohh.. Umm.. You look .. good .." Yoona stutter shyly .He nodded before back into the changing room to change his clothes . Yoona sighed . " That was close" she mumbled , as she looked at Sehun who is adjusting his shirt. " Yaa... Can .. Can I pick for you ? " Sehun asked shyly towards her . "Pick what ? " she blutly asked . " Your wedding dresses .. " Sehun tried to control his now blushing face . " Ohh .. sure ...I also need help .. by the way " Yoona nodded as she unconciously pulled Sehun's hand and jogged towards the wedding dress section . 

                                                      Yoona's photoshoot dress:-

 

Yoona wedding dresses:-

 

No One POV:-

     Sehun's jaws are hanging open .'Is that an angel that have been sent down to Earth ?' Sehun thought. " Can you close your mouth ? ... BTW , How do I look ?" Yoona yelled at Sehun as she was blushing madly . " Beautiful .. like an angel " He spoke but whispered at the last part . " T-thanks .." Yoona looked away . Yoona quickly went to the changing room to change . 'How can she be that beautiful ? Is she a goddess of beauty o is she an angel that I've been imagined since I was 6 , the one that have a beautiful pair of white wings ? hey .. dont blame me .. my mom and caretakers fed me with fables a LOT !' Sehun still deeply in his thought . But he snapped as Yoona tapped him at his shoulder . " Hey .. mom call us " before walking away . Sehun followed her behind . ' I think .. she is an angel with the white pairs of wings ... The angel that already stole my heart .. I admitted it ' Sehun smiled as she eyed her back .


 

 

Hello ~~~~ Everybodyy ~~

Sorry fo the late update ... I have a lot of problems these days ... 

So , do you like it ?? I hope so .. Please don't hate me ... 

These days , I'm lacking of idea .... /Cries/

So , please don't kill me ..

If you like it or you wanted suggest me anything ...

Please comment down below ..

I would love to read all your comments that you left for me ..

Here some funny macros and gifs for you ^^

       

LOL xD I dying of laughing when I first see this .. POOR D.O !