Meet My Not-So-Lovely Fiance Part 2

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

Review from the last episode :-

   We are sitting next each other . Our moms are discussing about the wedding plan ,the theme and colours ... Our fathers are discussing about the company ... Wanna know what both of us do ??? We both are having a glare battle ... and ... kicking each other feet ... Suddenly , ...

Back To The Story .. Tehee ...

 "Yoona-ya .. Sehun-ya... Shouldn't you two discussing about your marriage .. I mean .. you two been quiet from the beginning .. " Yoona's mom spoke as she noticed her daughter and her will-be son-in-law been quiet from the beginning of their meeting . "Do you two have problem from the beginning ?" This time , Sehun's mom spoke . "A-ani ... We're just ... " but Yoona sentenced been cut by Sehun .. " Well , mom .. we're just awkward .. but .. don't worry we're fine.. " Sehun showed his eyesmile .. making girls fainted in seconds .

Yoona POV :-

   GOD !! His eyesmile !!!! Soo cute !!! Wa-wait !? what am I saying ?? He is a jerk .. Remember that Im Yoona ... Remember That ! Oh... BUT... Why he had to be that Cute yet Charming .... Sheezzz .... Mom not kidding if she said he is handsome now .... Well ... He is absolutely same as my ideal type ... His height ... His body (Yoona : Please don't misunderstood it ... ) .. His smile .... His eye .. His nose ... His lips ... EVERYTHING about him is seriously... HE.... IS ... PERFECT !!!!!!! Oh ... Oh Sehun..... What magic spell that you used on me ?! =________=

Narrator POV:-

 " Okay.. Then .. You two should talked together now ... we will leave you both to talk with each other , okay ? And please .. No fighting , young lady and young man... " Sehun's mom gives them a WARNING . They both nodded and looked at their mother that walked out of the room. After their mother went out .. They started their war .. "What troubled that I do that make me got cursed to marry you ?!" Yoona yelled .. Thank god the restaurant VVIP room is soundproof . " You got cursed bcuz what you did to me " Sehun glared to Yoona ." Ughhh !!! You really a jerk + playboy guy - " He cut her off .. " not any guy .. I'm your Fiance' or should I said your officially Will-be-husband .. " he rolled his eyeballs . " Shut up or I kick you balls " This time ,Yoona glared back."Ohh .. I'm scared .. " Sehun mocked Yoona maked her blood boiled .

Sehun POV:-

    Muahahahahaa ... Looked at her angry expression .. If I can recorded it ... My members must be dying of laughter bcuz of her cuteness ... Man .. I'm lucky though ... How can she be this cute .. looked at her pout .. Oh ... I just want to kiss her .. Wait .. Wait .. WAIT THE MINUTE ?!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ??!! GOD !!! WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT ??!!!! AM I INSANE ??!!! ...... crik crik ... (Sehun: how come there is grasshopper's sound ).... Ohh ... She's not ...bad .... Well , I admit it that she is a goddess... I mean .. look at ther body ... man that S-line ( Sehun: I'm sound like a ert ) ... that can make guys drooled ... her long slender yet smooth legs ... WOOWWW ... and her beautiful face ... She's doens't do any plastic surgery ... as I know ... Her light make up already make her soo stunning ... She's WAYYYY TOO HOT ! She's more beautiful than my girlfriend .. I'm seriously admit it .. Well , It's not like I really love Jiyeon .. I'm just become her boyfriend bcuz of my friend bet .. well .. I'm a playboy ... I can get girls in second but ... I want Yoona as mine ... NO ONE ... that can take her from me ... Sorry hyung .. she's mine ...

 Fast Foward >>

 After the hellish meeting ( Well not that hellish - Yoona - ) .. Yoona finally went home .... She washed up and went to bed ... " What have I done that make me get this cursed ?? " Yoona think before falling to sleep ..

  Meanwhile at Sehun's room ...He is talking with his hyungs ... " Yah !! How's she ??" " Is she pretty ?" " Is she a foreign people ? " "Is she somebody that we known ?"  " How old is she ??" " Will she called me oppa" .. His hyungs attacked him with tons of question .. He took a deep breath and answer it with one breath .. " She's awesome , Luhan hyung , She's a goddess , Kris hyung , No , Xiumin hyung , she is a hanguk ... Chanyeol hyung , she is same age with me .. she will call some of you oppa ...Yes , Baekhyun hyung .... for your guys information , she is our school new goddess ... IM YOONA !! " Sehun spoke and he is out of breath .. He huffed as his hyungs gawked...

 


               Hey~~ Soorry for taking times .... I have a lots of work to do ... well ... hope you guys enjoy it .... ^^ Annyeong