New school And New Friend

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

                   "Hey ... How about you take a ride to school with me ? I can help you ... " ChangJo offered Yoona as he done having his breakfast  ... * Sounds good .. I mean he already know anything about the school ... * thought YooNa ... " Sounds good ... " Yoona smiled at him ..."BUT .... You need to take care my little cutie princess .. If I knew something bad happen to her , YOU'LL. DIE . CHOI . JONG. HYUN "Zico scared ChangJo with his glare , making Yoona laughed at the helpless Changjo

 

~  At School ~

                     ChangJo helped Yoona get off his bike . " WOW .. Be careful , princess .." Changjo spoke to Yoona . Yoona heared the students spoke 'Who she is ?' 'How dare she with my ChangJo oppa ' ' WOW...she is soo beautiful' 'Is she an angel-no- She's a goddess '... "Why are the students looking at me like their gonna kill me ?' Yoona whispered to ChangJo . " Just Ignore them " ChangJo hold her hand and walked toward the school office . " I'll wait for you at the outside ... " ChangJo stopped infront of the office . Yoona nodded and pushed the glass door .

                     Yoona went out of the office. " What took you soo long ???" ChangJo asked her . " Nothing .. They have some problem finding the schecule . " Yoona showed him her schedule. " NOO !!! You don't have any schedule in the same class as me ! But you have same class as L.Joe hyung for ENGLISH !!!! NOOO !!!!! Please make it dream .... " he whined loudly , making Yoona laughed. They walked together and ChangJo , protectively held her hand .. SUDDENLY , there is a nerd fell infront of her . All his paper works and some book scattered everywhere .. All the students laughed at him , including ChangJo . Yoona sighed and nudged ChangJo at him ribs and went to kneeled down next to the nerd to help him collecting the books . "Are you okay ?" Yoona handed his books while put her hair to back of her ear . Because of her kindness and beauty , the nerd blushed and took his books .. " Y-yes .. T-thank y-y-you .. " He bowed... Yoona smiled softly . Her smile already making a row of boys fainted....

                     "Yoona-ya .. It's hurt ... " ChangJo whined at Yoona , because of her previous action , nudged his ribs . "That's what you get .. " Yoona spoke as she opened her locker and stuffed some of her things before took some of her books for her next class. She closed her locker and ... " ChangJo .. Do you know where is add math class ??? " . ChangJo chuckled and showed her the way ... " See you at recess... " ChangJo went to the his class , leaving Yoona infont of her classroom . Yoona took a deep breath and knocked the door before entered ..

                     ' Hey ! Its her .. The Angel !! ' the guys spazzed ... " May I knew who are you ? " the teacher asked you .. " I'm a new transfer student .. " "Oh ! Okay , class . We have a new classmate .. Please introduce yourself .. " .. Yoona took a deep breath before spoke " Annyeonghaseyo .. My name is Im Yoona ... Nice to meet you .. I hope you can help me to fit into this school .. " . " You may sit down " ... Yoona walked towards a nerd and sits next to her .. " Hey ... my name is Yoona ... Nice to meet you .. " Yoona gave her hands to shake . The girl look at Yoona before saying " A-are you talking to me ? " " Yes .." " My name is Bomi ... nice to meet you .. " " Can you be my new friend ?" " Friends ?? really ?? Oh .. I never had one .. No one would like to be my friend ... because I'm poor and only get into this school because of scholarship " " Then ..be my friend .. " Yoona give Bomi a smile that can makes every person who look melted .. BoMi nodded ...

 

                                


 

YAY !!! I'M FINALLY UPDATED !! Damn .. This took me 3-4 hours because I'm freaking delete it.. Hope you will like it ..