Meet The Queenka ....

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

                      KRING !!!

                 The bell rang ..so .. it means ...RECESSS !! " Bomi-ah .. Let's go recess togteher ??" Yoona asked .."Uuh..But I wantto read some books at library.." Bomi tried to excuse herself. " Owh .. pwease ?? pweety pwease ?? " Yoona make her puppy eyes that she always do to Changjo is she want anything or want him to do a favor for her . " Arasseo .. ara .. Aishh .. why your aegyo is so unresistible ?" Bomi huffed in defeat as Yoona pulled Bomi's arm out of their class. Before she walked too far , Changjo quickly , out of nowhere , pulled her arm . " Ya.. ya .. here you going , Yoona-ya ?" " Recess stupid .. it's obvious dude ~" Yoona rolled her eyes at him > "With this girl ? " Changjo pointed at Bomi , like she is an alien . " Of Course , she is my new friend ..Ohh ! Bomi-ah .. This is my cousin , Choi Changjo and Oppa, this is my new , Bomi .. Yoon Bomi " Yoona introduced ... Bomi gulped. he knows that Changjo is the maknae of Teen Top , The school most feares gangster and also rich kingka . Even though , they're gangsters , girls of thi school are totally swooned by them.Changjo walked towards Bomi , makig she sweat and froze. " Please take care my baby cousin okayy .. sorry for her annoying attitude .. ^^" Changjo patted Bomi's head and smile at her . " Y-yeah.. sure " Bomi stuttered. " Okay .. gotta go now .. Ricky will kill me .. ya know .. He still needs to be feed .. That giant baby .. " Changjo bid hem goodbye and jogged to the cafeteria. .

               "Why are they crowding over the two girls ?" Yoona whispered at Bomi. " It's the queenkas .." Bomi spoke with Oh-So-Boring tone."Them ??" "Yup .. They are Jiyeon and Woori .. The one who is talking with the girl is Woori . And the another one is Jiyeon , the queen of queenka of this school . She is a and , you know ! Oh ! For you're information , Woori likes Changjo soo much , even more than her boyfriend ." Bomi said . " So ?" " So , she will FREAKINGLY hate You ! "Bomi said with I-Mean-It face . " Okay .. like I CARE ABOUT IT .. Lets eat I'm hungry !!" Yoona whined making both of them laughed. After buying some food , they sit down at a seat near Queenka's table . ' Hey ! It's the angel' ' Wow ! She's soo pretty -no- she's beautiful' She's is the perfectionist ' 'She look at me ! OMG ! GOD!! I'm died !!!' "Why are them start to crowd over us ??" Yoona asked Bomi softly  "molla" ... Jiyeon felt weird  * Why the students not crowding over me anymore ??* she thought . She nudged Woori to take a look . Because she always love attention from the students , she yelled " What's going on ??" She walked towards Yoona. " HEY , YOU !" she pointed towards Yoona . " Yoona pointed herself. " ME ? " " Yes.. YOU !! " She glared Yoona . " yes ?" Yoona aked innoncently . "What do you think you are , new kid ? Thinking trying to steal my queenka place ? huh ? " Jiyeon pushed Yoona  , making Yoona stumbled a bit . " What ? Scared ? " Yoona began to taunt Jiyeon ." Shut up ! I'm the beauty treasure of this school ! So , you better back up , girl !" Jiyeon arrogantly flipped her hair . " Beauty my ! So you called your 10 inch face full of make up is a beauty .. you know you look like a clown . Why never be brave to go school without makeup like me ??? I knowmy face is real beauty that worth for the school treasure ! " Yoona fold her arms .

 

               "YOU !!!!!!! !!!!! " Jiyeon yelled . Changjo began get into the action . " Who you calling a ?! You are the , Jiyeon !!!!! Try call my cousin that filthy word again ... I kill you " Changjo glared at Jiyeon . " What ?!!!! Sorry !! She's the !! "Jiyeon scoffed . " YOU !!!!! DAUGHTER OF !!! " He want to slap her but Yoona's hand held his hand " CHOI.JONG.HYUN ..... I can do it by myself .. " Yoona glared at Changjo . The students went stiff .They're scred that Changjo would get angry more .. bcuz Changjo doesnt like people call him by his real name ... He lowering his hand . " Okay .." Changjo glared at Jiyeon. Yoona pushed Changjo out of the scene . " You said I'm the ? You are the !! You're just jealous bcuz they like me more than you , right ? Just admit it , I'm more beautiful , y and cuter than you ... you guys also love to sleep around with jocks and other guys ... Now , whose the real ? Oh ! You must be Woori , right ? You've should be jealous of me bcuz Changjo oppa love me soooo much ! Oh ! I should get going . I dont want to be late to my another new class . So , bye bye ... Oh ! forgot something ! buing buing ~~ " Yoona make a fanservice and pulled Bomi with her . The students went crazy ...


      Hey , Guys !!! Just like you guys want it  , I updated new chapter for you guys .. I think it's short .. Sorry for other who want a long chapter ... I have some gif ^^

 

Baekhyun !! Cute and y right !! Happy belated birthday , oppa !

 

I DIED !!!!!!!!

 

He's a bias list wrecker !!!!