Chapter 10

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

  After the incident , Yoona felt bad for Bomi because she can't do anything about the insult .. She was sitting on the bench that Bomi is sitting. Bomi is reading a book that she just bought .  "..The only thing that i can stop the insulting is about her look .. She's beautiful ! a cute face without any pimples , bare and almost like an angel..What should i do ? Aha !" Yoona jolted up and clapped making Bomi shoked with her sudden movement .. " I know ! We can makeover You!" Yoona said her briliant idea .. " what are you talking about Im Yoona ?? I'm okay with myself ..." Bomi looked at Yoona with are-you- kidding-me and are-you-still-in-sane-mind face . " Lets try ... I just want you to have a lot of confidence .. You should shine yourself .. I want them to see your home self ,. Yoona closed her eyes remembering Bomi when she came to her house .. She wore a longsleeves sweater and a ruffle skirt and she looks really beautiful without glasses ... Yoona thought she was encountered with an angel .."You embarassed with my nerd looks ?? " "A-aniyo .. Just .. I hate people insult you ugly .. You are beautiful and you should shine that beauty .. " Yoona sighed . "I'll think about it but first .. Let's feed you ... I know your hungry .." Bomi changed the topic. They laughed together as they brages how hungry they are.

  Yoona and Bomi were walking to the library during recess ... " Why everybody crowding over the school notice board .. ??" Yoona nudged Bomi .. " There a notice about Prom day that held this Saturday ... " Changjo , suddenly and out of nowhere spoke , making Yoona and Bomi jumped of shock . " You jerk !!! Yah ! You want me to die ?!" " You wanna me die of being killed by Sehun just because you died been shocke by me?" When Changjo mentioned Sehun , Yoona face automaticly blushed. Suddenly , EXO walked towards yoona and her friends direction." Yoona-ah .. come here.. "Sehun called her . Yoona walked towards Sehun . " Wae ?" Yoona spoke softly because she still feel embarassed with what just happened a moment ago." Let's be a partner for prom day ?? " Sehun shyly asked . " Why not ?! " " I take that as yes ... See you again .." Sehun winked at Yoona and went with his friends .. " So , you got a partner who is .. also .. you will-be husband ~~" L.Joe teasingly spoke . " Yahhhh !!! " Yoona whacked him on the head , making the latter shouted in pain .. 

 

~~ ClassRoom~~

                   

                          " HongBin-shii .. Do you have a partner for Prom ??" All girls began to swarm over the new kid , Lee Hong Bin .. Hong Bin , who is reading his new novel , shocked by the fangirl  ..ahem ... the girls of his class . He gives Umm-nope look before continue to read the novel ... " HongBin-shii .. Let's go together " Hyunyoung the class said. " No-wait ... I have partner already" Hongbin said as his eyes sparkled as she saw Bomi standing infront of the class talking with Yoona ."Dugu ?!" All the girls said in unison. Hongbin got up and walked towards BoMi and interwined his hand with hers.. " BoMi-ah .. Would you like going to the Prom with me ??" He proposed with a gentle smile , making jaw of all the girls in the class dropped to the ground , if it possible xD . " Mwo ?!" BoMi looked up at the HongBin while her face are red because She felt shy and she was blushing really mad . "Would YOU , Yoon BoMi , be my partner for this upcoming Prom day ?? " He asked again and he began to blush . "Yes .. " BoMi said shyly .. " What in the world just happen ?" Hyunyoung's best friend , Yura mumbled . Hyunyoung stomped towards the couple and point at BoMi . "  WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THIS KID ? I GOT ANYTHING .. Just name it .. I got money , nice body , beautiful face and even popularity ... WHY YOU EVEN CHOOSE THIS ?! " " WATCH YOUR MOUTH !!" Yoona growled back at Hyungyoung. Seeing Yoona and Hyunyoung gonna create another fight HongBin raised his voice a bit . "ENOUGH ! Aishgg..can you two stop fighting already ? We can solve this problem in easy way .. Okay .. Yoona-shii , Don't worry .. I'll handle this " He winked at Yoona.

                         He sat down on the table and took a deep breathe. "Okay , hyunyoung-shii .. I tell you the reason why I choose BoMi to be my partner .. First of all , I know you've got everything but you don't have the real beauty ... She doesnt even wear makeup to school but you wore makeup too much , you know .. you look like a clown .. Second , she has a kindness , a pure kindness while you .. you loves to bully other people who is weaker than you ... And the last one , everytimes I see her or do anything related her.. My heart throbbed fast than usual ...i never felt that before i meet her... " He said the last reason while looking at Bomi with love in his eyes , making Yoona awed at the scene .. Hyunyoung gawked at what Hongbin speak up to her . " Satisfied ? Now , can you excuse me .. I wanna have a private talk with BoMi-shii .." He got down from the table and pulled Bomi's hand that they interwined to the school rooftop garden..

 

~~School Rooftop Garden ~~

 

                       "What was just happened in the class ?? " Bomi mumbled . "I just proposed at you .. Here .." He sat down next to her and handed her a bottle of chilled mineral water . " Thanks ... " She shyly accepted the offered drinks from him . " So ,what we gonna gonna do now ?" Bomi rolled the bottle in between her palms . " you know .. All the reason that I just told everyone are true especially the third one .." He sighed . " the thir-" " the one I said whenever i do anything related to you or i'm with you that my heart pounding hard" Hongbin smiled toward her as he saw she blushed .  That time .. They skipped classes just to know each other better and more ... That was the best time ever in Bomi and Hongbin's life.

 

                  Bomi are laying on the bed. She was thinking about what happen today and all. At that point , Bomi learned now what the meaning of love .. What do you feel ?when you are in love ... What is love ... She learned all of it with Hongbin .. She want to be better person than now she are . She now think about Yoona's idea .. "i think it's not a bad idea .. I'll give a try just for Hongbin"  Bomi grabbed her IPhone 5c . She called Yoona . "Yobohaseyo " yoona answered.. " Yoong-ahh .." Bomi answered . "Bomi-ah.. Why you called me ? And hows your date ? " yoona asked . " its nice and its about your idea ..i think its not a bad idea .." Bomi said . " that's a good news .. Tomorrow i'll go to your house  ..we have a big makeover to do before going to school." Bomi can make out that Yoona right now she is grinning like an idiot . " neh .. See you tomorrow " with that the phone call ended . "no turning back now " Bomi sighed. 

 

 

~~~ Next Day ~~

 

                    Bomi is sleeping soundly on her bed until....

 

 

YOON BOMI !!!!!

 

 

                   Bomi jolted up as Yoona shouted but went back to sleep . Yoona huffed before stomped to her bestfriend with a cute pout. " Yoon Bomi ! For godsaken , get the HELL up ! We're gonna late honey ~~ " Yoona shooked her bestfriend's body . " Give me 5 minutes omma ~~ Omma I'm Lee HongBin's honey .. " Bomi , unconciously spoke while close her ears using the pillow . Yoona looked at her bestfriend in disbelieve .. " YAH !! I know you're dreaming HongBin but right now you have to freaking wake up !! " Yoona shouted to Bomi's ears making the other girl completely woke up .. " Yahhh !! Im YooNa for godsaken .. I can be deafokay !! " Bomi hitted her bestfriend with her inormous teddy bear."Hehehe ~~ Now palli ~~ Go take a bath and wear the school uniform .. Palli ~~ " Yoona pushed Bomi tothe bathroom ..

 

                After bath , Bomi came out the the bathroom wearing the school uniform. Yoona quickly pulled Bomi's hand towards the dressing table . " I don't want to wear make up ... " Bomi pouted at her bestfriends . " We're not going to wear makeup .. just a touch of some bb crem with a loose powder and some lipbalm .. You doesnt even need to use concealer BTW .. you doesnt have a noticeble eyebag like me " Yoona told her as she brush Bomi's silky wavy brown hair . " Okayy .. " Bomi patted her face as she done wearing her face cosmetic like toner and etc . Yoona pinned Bomi's hair using a purple feather-like pin to her hair and beagn to do Bomi makeup . after like 10-15 minutes , all done !

 

 

~~~~ BoMi's Look ~~

 

 

 

                                "Aigoo !!! My bestfriend looks sooo beautiful .. like an angel .." Yoona squeled looking at Bomi transformation after makeover . " Okay .. now calm down .. " Bomi shooked her head while looking at her childish bestfriend . Yoona grinned than suddenly Yoona's stomach growled , making her grinned more widely . " You came here without eating breakfast , huh ? " Bomi grinned . " Yeah ~~" " Then let's go have a breakfast " .. They went down to the kitchen to have a breakfast .. " Rockyy ~~ " Bomi called her dog , Rocky .. "Where my aegi ? " She said again . 

 

This is the picture of Rocky :-

 

 

                             " Where is my baby ? " Bomi walked toward the kitchen . Yoona and she saw Baekhyun of EXO playing with Rocky .They looked soo cute .."Oppa ?.. ohh...That's why I called my aegi he wasnt came and running to me like always .. " Bomi squated down to pet Rocky on its head . " Wait ?! Oppa ?! " Yoona looked at them in disbelieve . Bomi and Baekhyun looked at Yoona before said in unison " We're stepsiblings " . " Wooowhhh .. uwooo ... How this happen ? " Yoona said . " Well Baehyun's mom married to my dad .. My mom died a long time ago while baekhyun's dad and his mom were divorced .. " Bomi told Yoona . " But How come you two doesnt really talk to each other at school ? " Yoona asked again . " What both of us gonna discuss .. We're both see each other at home like 24/7 okay .. " Baekhyun said as he and Bomi unisonly rolled their eyes dramatically .. " Your both seriously have the same attitude .. " Yoona said. " Of couse ~~" Baekhyun sat down to have breakfast. " So , the others know about this ? " Yoona asked again .. " Yeah ~~ " Bomi nodded before sat down next to her stepbrother. " How come I doesnt even know about this ?" Yoona muttered . " Yahh ~~ You gonna have breakfast or not ?" Bomi said . Yoona ignored her thought before sat down with them to have a breakfast.

 

~~ Baekhyun scene with Rocky ~~

 

~~ At School~~

 

 

                        All the students eyes on Bomi . She really looks soo beautiful . All the guys kept whispering "Woww .. who is she ? " " Is she new girl ? " " Man ... she's soo beautiful" .. All the girls like "Wahhh .. neomu kyeopta" "Tch ... she looks like a " and others . Dude , I know you're jealous of my BFF for being beautiful .. We walk into the class . She sat on her usual place and began reading her new novel .. Suddenly , Hongbin entered the class . " Uumm .. -Bomi-shii ?" Hongbin shocked by Bomi's transformation , looked at her with unbelieving look . " Yeah .. " Bomi blushed silently because Hongbin kept looking at her . " Were you're glasses ? You can see without them ? " Hongbin asked " That girl broke my glasses just because I refused to wear contact lens . I have no choice but to wear contact lens " Bomi pointed at Yoona , who grinned at them. Hongbin nodded , understanding Bomi . The class ran smoothly without any trouble and for the whole day , Bomi doesnt even get bullied .. That's a relief ...

 

 

 


 

 

Ayyyyy , Guys !!

This Is me , KismeExotics ..

Sorry For the taking long time for updating this chap ..

I deeply apologize ...How's the chapter ?

I'm sorry if you don't like it..These days .. I'm lacking of idea ..

Hope you've guys enjoy it ..Don't Forget to comment ..

I love to read ALL of your commets kekeke~~

 

Ohhh !!! This is Gifs for you guys ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha ~~ cute ~~

Hope you all like it ^_^