Sehun's special one ..

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

   "Yoona-ya .. mianhe .. I've got football practise today .. umm .. sorry .." Sehun rubbed his nape. " Ahhh .. Gwenchana .. you have a big match next month so I guess the coach want to make early preparation , hmm ?" Yoona held his hand . " .. yeah.." "Okay then .. see you tomorrow .." Yoona waved him goodbye .. 'Yoona-ahh .. mianhe for lied to you but this is important .. Time is almost up ...' Sehun sighed before went to his bike .

    Everytime Yoona asked Sehun to go on a date with her or lunch , Sehun will reject and says ' I'm busy ' 'ouhh.. I have soccer practice' ' I have to meet a teacher' and now , Sehun become more distant and always absent himself from school . It makes Yoona wonder is there something wrong with Sehun ? Is Sehun cheating over her ? Why he distant himself from Yoona ?

    " Yah ... Yoona can I talk to you for a minute ?" said Jae Kyung , the school gossip girl . " What ?" Yoona walked to her . " Ya.. You know that Sehun is cheating on you ? " "W-what do you mean ?" "He always go out and have lunch and date with a girl from other school you know " That girl smile mischieviously . "No he's not .. He is having soccer practise this days .. " Yoona glared at that girl. "Well it's your choice to believe me or not .. I mean .. I never start a gossip without knowing from the right source... " She walked away ..

    " Yahh .. Don't tell me you believe that GIRL ?!" Bomi shouted at Yoona . " Well , not really believe but believe it a bit okayy .." Yoona pouted . "Ughh .. Jagi help me with this hopeless girl .." Bomi put her head on Hongbin's shoulder .Hongbin confessed at her at the prom and immediately Bomi said yes and now they official. " Yoona I just can't believe you would even believe it .." Hongbin snicker at Yoona . " You should believe him okayy .. It's not like he don't have a reason . He MUST have a reason , Yoona .." Changjo said . "Okayy .." Yoona hang her head low in shame.

Next Day

   Yoona is having breakfast with her parents and brother . Suddenly her phone rang . " Umm .. excuse me .. hello .." "Yoona-ya it's me .." " Ohh .. Sehun-ahh .. wae ?" "I'm thinking to bring you somewhere today .. umm are you free ?" "Yes .." somehow his voice sound .. sad .. "I'm picking you up at 10 .." "Okayy bye ~.." Yoona went back to finish her breakfast and went to prepare.

   She wear this :-

  Suddenly her doorbell rang . Yoona went to open it and reveal Sehun . He looks so messed up and sad. " Hey " He greeted. " Hey.. Sehun.." Yoona awkwardly greeted him . " Umm .. Let's go .. I want to bring you to meet someone ..". The car rides is full of silence . Yoona want to question him where are they be going but .. she doesn't have a courage to ask .

Seoul National University Hospital

 They went inside the building . " Sehun-ah .. why we come here ? " Yoona asked him . " He pushed a button on the lift . " I want you to meet someone that is really special for me .. " Yoona felt her heart sinking . ' Is it his Ex-girlfriend ? she thought. They walked along till the stopped infront of the patient's room . He opened the door , reveal a beautiful girl , sitting on on the bed. She has black chest length hair , white pale porcelein skin and soft smile that can melt your heart away . " Oppa ~ " she waved at him . " Hayoung-ah .." he smiled softly , took a sit near her. " who is she ?" Hayoung , the girl asked. Yoona who in dazed , snapped back in reality . " She is my fiance.." "Uwahh .. she is soo pretty .. I'm gonna have pretty sister-in-law.." She giggled cutely. ' sister in law ? Is she ... ' "Yoona-ya .. this is my younger sister , Hayoung.. Oh Hayoung .." He looked at Yoona. "Ouhh.. annyeonghaseyo , Hayoung-shii.. I'm Yoona .. Im Yoona.." " Eonnie don't be so formal .. Just speak informal with me .. You gonna be my sister-in-law .. " Hayoung smile. They have a really good time together . " It's really fun ... oppa .. you should get going .. it's already midnight .." " Nehh.. bye Hayoung .." Yoona waved .. Sehun tucked her and kissed her forehead .. " Goodnight Hayoungie .. " 

  The car rides was silent . " Tell me more about Hayoung .. " Sehun sighed " Hayoung is my younger sister .. We never mentioned her in public cuz' we don't want her to get stressed by reporters and all .. She is 16 years old .. She's a cancer patient since she was 6... Right now she have only months to live..." " Ouhh ... " After about 20 minutes , they arrived at Yoona's house .. " So , goodnight Sehun .. " " Goodnight and thank you for enduring some painful week without meeting me .. " He kissed her goodbye before went away ..Yoona touched her lips .. ' does he reallly kiss me ? ' and squeled ..


AYY GUYS !! 

Whats upp ??

I'm already done hiatus ..

And I'm gonna update this fanfic from time to time ..

How's this chapter ?

I know its bad .. really bad .. like REALLY ..

So , I hope you guys enjoy and leave some comments below , I would love to read it ..

No silent subbies and readers , ehh ? arraso ??

Here some funny gifs of EXO , SNSD & VIXX