Park Jiyeon's trap ... New Kid In The House ..... New Love in the air~~

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

  Jiyeon POV:-

       I was thinking what plan that I can do to make Yoona injured or can even make her dead .... Think Jiyeon Think ....And I heard Yoona asking permission to the toilet from Mrs Kang .. Bingo ! ...I make my way to the Mrs Kang . " Teacher , can I go to the restroom ? " "Sure .." She said without looking at me .. Yeah .. Bingo !! .. I began my plan ..Muahaha !!!

Yoona Pov:-

    I was washing my hands before going back to class .. As I walked down the stairs , I slipped and fall down ... I scream and I fell . Uuummm .. Why I feel someone arm carrying me ...??? I opened my eyes and see ... no other than .. Oh Sehun ... He has a worried face ... "Gwechana ?? Are you hurt or injured ??" he asked me . " n-no .. Uuumm .can you put me down ??" I asked him . " Ah ! right .. Mianhe ...." He blushed and put me down onto my feet .. " Uuummm .. Let's go to class .. together ?? " He offered me ... I nodded and walked with him ..

Jiyeon POV :-

    No !!!!!!!! It shouldn't be..... Why I'm failed to kill her ???? .... Urghhhh .. Calm down Jiyeon-ah ... Calm down .. Im Yoona Just Wait !!!

 

~~~~~~................................~~~~~~~

   Yoona and Bomi are talking together ... Bomi's seat is infront of Yoona because the teacher changed it according to their test .. So , she turned her whole body to talk with her ... Suddenly , Mrs Kim , Their History teacher walked into their classroom .. They all got up and greeted he teacher ... " Students .. Today , we will havea new transfer student from New Jersey ... Uuummm .. You can enter the class now .." The door opened and revealed a tall, lean and handsome guy , with a dashing smile , a pair of dimples and a pair of round cute eyes . His appereance making the whole class ( mostly girls ) gasped dramatically .. " Annyeonghaseyo ! My name is Lee HongBin .. Just call me Hongbin .." " Okay , Hongbin-shii .. Please take a sit next to Bomi-shii " Bomi looked at the teacher with this face :-

 

 

  That Hongbin kid walked and sit next to Bomi . Bomi just stared down to her table . " Hey ~~ my name is Hongbin .. What yours ?" Hongbin extended his hand to handshake with Bomi  " Bomi .. Yoon B-bomi .." she , shakingly ,grabbed his hands ..." Neo jeongmal kyeopta ~~ " He shows his dashing smile making Bomi blushed crazily ..

                                ~~~~~~~~..............RECESS..................~~~~~~~~~~

        "Oh God ... " Bomi kept repeating that from the start they went out the class and till now .. " Why noona ?? " Ricky asking Bomi .. Teen Top and Bomi are already became a good friends after Yoona introduced her to them . "It's because the newkid that by name of HongBin" When Yoona mention HongBin , Bomi automaticly blushing madly ... " Ohhh ... Araaa .. That kid .. He submit a form to join the Basketball team .. And I see his records in basketball .. Its unbelieveble .. He can even passes being a professional basketball player " spoke L.Joe . Even though L.Joe is kinda short , but his skills in basketball is unbelieveblely genious ...." Noona likes that kid ?? " Changjo asked Bomi .. " A-a-aniyeoo ~~~ " Bomi blushed look more visible ... " Noona is blushing ~~ " Ricky teased .. " Hajima ~~~ " Bomi slapped Ricky on the back HARD .. " Ouchh ~~ Noona ... Its hurts " Ricky whinned .. " Mianhe ~~ I overdid it " The others kept laughing when Ricky and Bomi started their fights ..

       Bomi is in the toilet while Yoona is outside .Yoona is thinking about Hongbin.Yoona have to admit that Hongbin is Bomi's ideal type ... Bomi likes a guy with dimples , a handsome smile , a flowerboy face but he has a lean and muscular body ... And Bomi also want her boyfriend to be a basketball player .. SUDDENLY ..

 

PRANGGGG !!!!

 

 

  There is a sound of broken glass in the toilet . Yoona heard Bomi's whimper and girls shouting .She overheard the conversation hold between Bomi and the school es .. " Yahh !!!! How dare you seduce Hongbin  .. YOU UGLY " "I wasn't seduce him .. we're just seatmate ... " Bomi whimpered .. " You ugly ! I gonna beat you up ...." " Yahhhhhh !!!" Yoona yelled .. " Dare you touch her ..I KILL you" Yoona glared them one by one .. The es ran away because they scared with Yoona ... " "Bomi-ah .. are you- You're bleeding .. "Yoona took a look at Bomi's legs , making Bomi winced in pain.. " Its okay I can handle- " " What's going on ? " Suddenly Hongbin looked into the girls bathroom . He must heard the scream .Hongbin eyes widened at the sight of Bomi .. She has a bruise on her elbow , her palm are bleeding and a cut on her legs .. Hongbin walked towards her and without saying anything , he scooted her into his arms making Bomi squeled .. "Yoona-shii .. You clean this mess and go report to the teacher .. I'll bring her to the infirmary .. Don't worry " Yoona nodded and Hongbin walked out . " I can walked .. So , can you put me down ? " Bomi tried looked at him ... " No .. " His eyes showed worry and .. love ??..... " Your not heavy .. You should eat more .. " He smile at her , making Bomi blushing madly..

 


Annyeong ~~~~

I already update it ~~ WOOOOOO ~~

Sorry for late update ... I have a lot of homewor to do and I dont have much holiday ~~

Hopefully you enjoy this chap ~~

If you noticed I changed the character to Bomi ... I gonna used Hwayoung in other episode ...So , i changed it

HEHEHE ~~ Just recently ... I'm thinking about making new couple soo ... 

here it is ~~ Bomi and Hongbin ~~

Kekeke ~~ I'll giving you EXO n' Apink gif and macros ~~~

And don't forget to leave some comments ^_^