Chapter 11

Arrangedmarriage with this playboy jerk ?!!!

     Bomi walked like a zombie as she went home today ... BY HERSELF ! .. Okay ... She always walked home with her stepbrother or with Yoona.. As she walking , she thought about the PROM for the FIRST time .. 'should I wear a short dress ? Or a long dress ? .. or maybe .. hmm... what colour should I wear ? Should I wear high heels or creepers ?' Bomi thought without knowing that there is a guy following her .. Suddenly , her arms was pulled by forced . Bomi screamed as she was shocked ..  "Who are you ? What do you want from me ? Let go " Bomi tried to let her captured arm , go. While she struggled , Hongbin who is driving his own car , noticed that a girl is struggling with a stranger . He quickly get out of his car to hep her ...

 

  Stranger POV :-

   I was gonna kidnap her but .. " YAH !" I turned and a guy from a same school of Bomi yelled . Isn't him and Bomi are classmates ? I let go of her and sprint as fast as I can ... DAMN ! My plan ruined .. Tch .. If not for that guy , my plan would done smoothly ...  Now , I gonna need to make another plan .. I dont have any backup plan right now ... I really curious that guy ... Who is he ? Do he know my 'angel' really well ? ... Looks like I also needto investigate him too ... *sigh* what a lot of work ...

 

Bomi POV :-

 

     I heard Hongbin is shouting .. Okaayyy .. It's really Hongbin ... How he know I'm here ? .. Well screw the reason ... I need to thanks him for saving my life .. " Hey thanks .. for saving my life .." Ookayy .. I'm getting weird .. why my voice suddenly turn into whisper .. "No problem .. hey .. wanna ride home ? " He asked me .. No Bomi ! NO !! you already troubled him a lot .. "Is it okay ? " I asked .. " Why not ? I don't have problem with it " He smiled showing his dimples .. " Okay then " He grinned before opening the door for me .. Aww .. so sweet of him ..

 

        Meanwhile Yoona in her bedroom :-

 

     Yoona is happily picking her dress ... Of coure she would be happy .. she gonna see her lovely fiance' , right ? ... She and Sehun doesnt get to see each other oftenly .. He have some soccer practice and Yoona have some science project going on ....Suddenly some loud banging on her bedroom door making Yoona wake up from her day dreaming ... " Dugu ?" Yoona went to open her bedroom door , reavealing a panting Changjo .. He quickly went into her room and closethe door , locking it .. " What's going on ? why you panting a lot ? Changjo-yah .. " "BIG NEWS NOONA !" "Spill then .. " " 1st So Yeon noona came home .. with her fiance' ..." "Okayy .. continue .. " "2nd news .. The WORST news you would say .. would say ... The DEVIL is in the -no- in this MANSION !" Yoona rounded .. "MWO ?!" "SHE , the DEVIL , will attended to the dinner with you and SoYeon noona ... " " No !!! " Yoona panicked ....

 

     Suddenly , knocks been heard . "Changjo go in my closet make sure close it .." Yoona whisper to Changjo ears ... " Dugu ?! " Yoona asked .. " Neo saranghanun EONNIE ! " So yeon voice been heard .. Yoona sighed in happiness as she know its not the devil.. She opened the door .. " hugging her older sis .. "Eonnie .. you came home early than I expected .. " " Hehehe .. I got a good news to you actually .. " "what it is eonnie ? " "I'm gonna get married .. " "with YoonHan oppa ?? " " Yup ~" " Uwaaa .. that's a good news .. then canI be your maid of honor ? " " Of course .. youre my lil' sis " " Okay then eonnie I gonna get ready to meet my fiance for dinner .. " So Yeon went out her bedroom after bid a goodbye ..

 

   "Changjo .. Go and change first .. then you spied the DEVIL .. be careful not to be caught , okay ?" Yoona spoke towards Changjo .. " Okay noona ... "Changjo carefully went out of her bedroom .. This gonna be long day ... The DEVIL is in the MANSION .. A BIG TROUBLE just begun...

 

  Yoona looked at the mirror after done changing and wearing makeup .. She look like this :-

 

 

   

    Yoona straighten her dress before went out of her bedroom . As soon she stepped into the living room , she been greeted by the DEVIl herself ... " Hey , lil' sis .. Long time no see~" .. No other than ...

Im Eun Jung 

    

 

 

    " You never changed , huh ? " Yoona snickered at her sister . " Aww ~ My lil' sis doesn't happy to see me ... soo sad " Eunjung faked her sadness . " Huh ! Cut it out ! Do you think I'm stupid ? Sorry to say ~ I'm not the same anymore .. the one that you always treat as servant and bullies .. She already become strong and never fell for your trick " Yoona glared a hole into her sister . Suddenly , she heard her older sister , So yeon came with her fiance' . "Let's pretend like nothing happens between us if you don't want your name been stripped out from our family tree .. " Yoona glared once again before walked out the living room . Eunjung balled her fist . 'This girl .. I'm gonna crushed her life .. i HATE her .. ' EunJung glared . 

 

EunJung POV:-

 

     That girl .. I hate her .. I don't know what people look up soo much on her .. We basically the same ... Except in intelligent and our attitude ... Well I admit she has beauty , money and intelligent .. but I'm more beautiful than her .. I'm ier than her .. everywhere I go , people would be gawking .. Girls be dying to be me .. Boys dying to have me ... And my brother , parents and older sis loves her .. I know that I'm a rebel but I became rebel because I want ATTENTION ... She took all of what's mine and the most hurtful thing , she took my Sehun ...Yeah .. Oh Sehun .. The son and the heir of Oh Empire Co. I know that he a year younger than me .. I've been watching him .. he grew up handsomely .. 

  But THAT took him from ME ... Urghhh .... Oh Sehun is MINE ... I like him -no- I LOVE HIM ! I always stalk him ... I don't want anyone takehim from me .. But why dad arranged marriage between Sehun and Yoona ?! I need to do something .. I'll have idea ..Beware lil' sissy ..Beware..

 

NoOne POV :-

 

    Yoona walked towards her sister .. "Eonnie .. so , this is your fiance' hmm .. ? " Yoona eyed them .. They looked perfect .."Yes .. Jagiya .. This is my lil' sis , Yoona and Yoong-ah .. This is Jeon YoonHan .. He is a pianist and a son of a famous music entertaiment." He looks really handsome ...

 

SoYeon and Yoonhan :-

 


Annyeong ~~ 

This is KissmeExotics ~~

OOOkkayy ... How is it ? *w* .. ookayy .. I know ... It's bad right ?

Sorry to take times for updating .. I got fever and have to get a lot of rest ...

U-KISS and VIXX already comeback !!!

I'm soo happy ~~ 

OOookkay .. I gonna spam some gif , pic and 2 mv of new come back songs ..

Annyeong ~~ *fly a kiss to you guys*

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOG7BexjPjM 

This is VIXX VooDoo Doll MV link .. The song is creepy and daebak ...Go and check it if you don't ..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL2Gasb6QTg

This is U KISS She's Mine MV link .. So sad because DongHo leaves the group .. uri maknae ~~

Check it .. The song is awesome and catchy..