Chapter 9

Im Fine.

....................

After the members heard that response they were in shock to say the least, they all stood jaw dropped. 

'What?! She doesn't know who we are!' the nine girls thought in disbelief.

Izali on the otherhand didn't know what to do, she felt akward and couldn't restrain herself from bouncing on her feet.

"So uh...I need to go home." The tomboy started off.

"Home?" Hyoyeon repeated.

"Uh yea, ya know the place I live.." Izali trailed off not really knowing what to say.

"Do you live in a cave or something because how can you not know who Snsd is. Do you know who F(x) is, what about Super Junior, Miss A, Wonder Girls, 4 Minute, Exo, Shinee? Huh do ya?" questioned Sooyoung.

"No I live in some apartment. Doesn't F(x) have something to do with math?" answered a totally lost Izali. 

"Yes that is true but it's a kpop group seeee" Yuri answered showing the tomboy a picture of the group.

"So I'm guessing the super shinee minute thing is a kpop group to." said the tomboy waving her hands in the a circle that a few members found cute. 

"Yea they are." Tiffany said giving the tomboy a eyesmile, that had Izali mumbling "Fancy french bread"

Just as Izali was about to ask about Snsd her phone chimed revealing a text. 

"Jessica, I really have to get going thank you for introducing me to your friends." Izali said looking at the kpop star then turned to the other eight and bowed. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you all I hope you have a good night." 

"Let me walk you out." Jessica said to the tomboy, giving her no room to agrue.

 The two said nothing until they reached the lobby of the apartment. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Jessica, it's not everday I get to meet a idol." the tomboy said as she pulled out her box of ciggarettes no longer resisting the urge. 

"Yah, don't smoke. It isn't good for you." Jessica scolded reaching for the ciggarette that Izali held, she broke it in half. 

Izali looked at her shocked..'Did that really just happen? No one ever cared before if she smoked, but now this random girl she met who turned out to be a very famous person stopped me from smoking!'  thought the girl. 

"Wait wha-" Izali managed to say before being cut off by Jessica. 

"Give me your phone." Jessica commanded holding out her hand. 

"Huh?" the younger girl answered confused. 

"You phone. Put it in my hand." Jessica said once again. 

Confused the younger did as she was told and gave her phone to the kpop star. 

"There now you have my number. I texted my phone from your phone so now I also have your number" 

"Why?"  questioned Sali. 

"So we can keep in touch. I like you. As a friend and wouldn't mind your all mighty advice from time to time." said the older woman in a light cheerful voice.

"Alrighty then. Now go inside Jess, I don't want your friends to worry. " the tomboy told her newly made friend pushing her gently in the direction in which they came from. 

"Alright, alright Im going loser." replied Jessica while making a L shaped sign on her forehead before leaving the tomboy alone. 

"What a interesting afternoon/night if I do say so myself." the tomboy said. 

Just as she was leaving the lobby a voice stopped her. 

"Hey wait!" 

Izali turned around and saw a panting and slightly sweaty girl run over to her. 

"It was nice to meet you. I hope to see you again some other time." the girl said shocking the tomboy with a hug.

"Yea that'd be nice." Izali replied back shocked. 

"Here call me sometime, or text ya know which ever you prefer."  the girl told Izali while she handed a small strip of paper to Izali. 

"Uh..Yea of course." answered Izali holding on tight to the paper. 

The girl smiled and gave the tomboy a peck on the cheek, then left leaving behind a blushing girl. 

Izali stuffed the paper in her pocket and sighed quickly making her way to her apartment. 

Once she got there she took the paper out of her pocket and threw herself on the couch. 

On the paper in girly handwriting was

 

Call Me 

XxX-Xxx-xxXx

<3 


Mwahaha cliffhanger here. 

Who do you think this mystery girl is??

Review and tell me your thoughts.

It would be oh so appreciated. 

Until next chapter

~ Glorious Bear