Chapter 10

Im Fine.

'Alright Tiffany, you got this. The girls are out for the day so it's time to make your move.' thought Tiffany while she gathered up the courage to enter Soosica's room where she saw a very beautiful sleeping ice princess. 

The eye smiling girl watched the girl sleep, caressing her cheek. 

"Jessi, wake up." Tiffany said shaking the sleeping girl, seeing as it  had no effect Tiffany frowned. 

"Jessiii come on wake up or I'll get a cucumber from the fridge." Tiffany warned the older, she turned towards the door beginning to walk away when she felt a tug on her wrist bring her back to Jessica.

"Yah let go" protested the younger trying to yank her wrist away.

Jessica ignored  Tiffany and pulled her ontop her body. 

"Shut up Tiff, I'm trying to sleep." said a very tired Sica while wraping her arms around Tiffany's waist holding her in place.

"Why am I ontop you?" questioned the eye smiling girl. 

"You smell really good...Like strawberrys now shh." replied back the sleepy princess.

Dumbfounded by the older girl's answer Tiffany kept quiet for a mintue or two, then she began tickling the elder girl successfully waking her up. 

"Jung Jessica now that you're up get your lazy out of bed. We are going out." said the eye smiling girl as she worked her way out Jessica's grip.

Groaning in defeat Jessica literally rolled out of bed..and onto the floor. She streached out her body in a cat like fashion before picking herself up and getting ready. 

Soon enough Jessica was ready, she was dressed in a simple white cotton shirt and blue skinny jeans. Simple but comfortable.  Tiffany also wore a cotton white shirt and pink short shorts.. 

"There I'm ready now what do you want Tiffany, I could be sleeping." Jessica said fiddling with her phone. 

"I wanted to spend the day with you Jessi, I want to make up for what I did to you." replied a very nervous but honest Tiffany. 

"There's no way you can make up for what you did." stated Jessica before opening up her messenger 

To Izali:

Hey, could I spend the day with you today?

"Then let me try Jessi, give me a chance.," pleaded Tiffany. 

From Izali:

Sure, I guess so. Want me to come by your dorm or do you want to meet up somewhere in particular?

To Izali: 

Come to my dorm please. 

"I don't know Tiffany, you hurt me I don't think I can take another blow from you like that in the future." replied a hesitant Jessica. 

Tiffany slowly neared herself the older girl, "I love you Jess, it was a mistake. One that will never happen again." 

"How do you know that?" Jessica asked looking the her ex girlfriend in the eye. 

"I don't know, but I'll make sure to do everything in my power in order to make sure it doesn't happen again." Tiffany said softly as she reached out to caress the older's face.

Jessica leaned into Tiffany's touch, her eyes fluttered shut. 

Slowly the gap in between the two decreased in distance, to the point where one could feel the other's breath on their lips. 

Just as the two were about to kiss a knock at the door interupted the two causing them to seperate. 

....

Jessica sighed in a mix of annoyance and relief, going to the door where she greeted Izali, silently thanking the girl. 

Just as she (Jessica) was about to hug Izali she stopped, leaning in she began to sniff the girl starting for her hands, to her shouder then neck and finally near her lips, 

Tiffany who saw this became jealous and annoyed. 

"You smoked." stated Jessica looking the girl in the eye, which Izali smartly tried to avoid. 

"Hello Tiffany-ssi, I didn't know you were here. How are you" Izali greeted.

"Hey Izali, Im good thank you for asking. If you don't mind me asking why are you here?" Tiffany asked. 

"Well Sica-" Izali stopped mid sentance when she saw the look Jessica gave her. "Uh I needed Jessica's advice because I got this number from someone in your group but I really have no idea if I should try to court her or not. I mean she's beautiful and all but I'm not sure if we could ya know date." 

"Who gave you their number?" Jessica asked now very curious. 

Izali looked around the room and smiled, walking over to a picture she pointed to the girl....

"Seohyun?"  asked a shocked/dumbfounded Jessica.

"My baby" whispered Tiffany in disbelief.


Alright here is Chapter 10 

Sorry for not updating in a while. 

Tell me if you like it, love it, hate. 

I would like to thank every one subscribing you guys are pure awesome sauce. 

Whatcha think happens next? 

Until next chapter

~Glorious Bear