Chapter 11

Im Fine.

"Seohyun?" asked a shocked/dumbfounded Jessica

"My baby" whispered Tiffany in disbelief. 

Izali saw where this was about to go, she panicked doing the first thing that came to mind. 

"Hahahahaahahahahaha" Izali forced out a very realistic laugh, even going as far as to get her eyes to water. 

Jessica and Tiffany watched the laughing girl confused. 

"That. That was so funny you guys should've seen your faces. Oh gosh that was to much." Izali said, her body shook with false laughter and the girl wiped the tears that welled up in her eyes. 

"Yah! Don't joke like that." a very upset Tiffany said smacking the back of Izali's head as hard as she could. 

Jessica winced knowing how hard Tiffany can hit when upset. 

Izali rubbed the back of head soothing the pain and looked at Jessica silently asking for help. 

"So why are you here Izali" Tiffany asked. 

"I..I uh.." the tomboy trailed off looking at the floor trying to think of an answer that would sound true and wouldn't cause her so much trouble. 

"You what." Tiffany said demanding an answer. 

Jessica sighed knowing she might regret what she was about to say. 

"She's here becau-" 

"Unnie!" a voice cut off Jessica, and the owner of that voice ran over to Jessica giving her a giant hug. 

"Huh? Wha- Soojung? Soojung!" Jessica squealed in happiness hugging back her sister. 

Tiffany and Izali watched the two not saying anything. 

"How are you Soojung? Are you sleeping enough, unnie doesn't want you getting dark circles. Where are your friends? You know I don't like you going out by yourself." Jessica said bombarding her sister with questions. 

"I'm fine umma" Krystal sighed, looking around the room she saw Tiffany and smiled then she saw Izali and her smile well it was no longer there. 

"Why are you here?" the baby Jung asked coldly,pointing to Izali. 

"You look familiar do I know you?"  Izali walked toward Krystal looking her up and down then circled around her thinking. 

Dumbfounded the tomboy stood infront of Krystal staring at her trying to figure out who she was. 

Jeti silently watched from the sides, both curious to how the two knew each other.

Tiffany noticed that the younger Jung had a pinkish tint forming on her cheeks that may have been caused because of the intense stare Izali gave her. 'Omo! Is Krystal blushing?' 

"You're that girl that got mad when I told you we were out of mango cupcakes right?" Izali asked  for confirmation. 

"Yes and when you tripped and spilled your coffee all over me and my papers! Twice! " Krystal said poking the tomboy in the middle of her chest. 

"It wasn't my fault you weren't aware of your surroundings." defended Izali. 

"Are you trying to say that it was my fault." asked Krystal.

"It was your fault." Izali said determined to win the arguement.

"Oh really?" 

"Yes really." 

Jeti watched the arguement in progress with mild amuesment for a few mintues. 

"Why are you here anyways!" Krystal questioned with hard eyes causing Tiffany perk up a bit because well she wanted to know the reason why her almost kiss with Jessica was interupted. 

"¿Qué digo, maldito. Hay mucha presión mierda " Izali said speaking her thought's in spanish, the JetiKrys shuddered at the slightly lower but very y voice that the tomboy had when speaking in spanish. (Translation: What do I say? Damn. There's so much pressure. )

"I'm here because..." the tomboy trailed off looking at Jessica for help. 

"Uhhh..uuuhhh" continued the green eyed girl, racking her mind for a resonable explanation to why she was there. Which caused Tiffany to raise her eyebrow in suspicion.

"I was going to introduce her to the world of kpop." Jessica said, saving the girl from a panic attack. Hearing this the girl silently sighed and nodded .

"What she said." 

"Why would you have to do that unnie, doesn't she already listen to kpop. You listen to kpop right?" Krystal questioned. 

Izali shook her head no, feeling the three girls look at her as if she were from a foriegn planet. 

"You live in Korea and you don't listen to kpop. How in the hell does that work?" questioned the younger Jung. 

"Do not question my way of living woman!" retorted the tomboy poking Krystal's shoulder. 

Ignoring the two arguing girls, Tiffany made her way towards to Jessica. 

"Jessi, I mean what I said earlier. I made a huge mistake and I want to make it up to you." Tiffany said snaking her arms around said girl's waist, her hands to slip beneath the elders girl's shirt rubbing her stomach. 

Tiffany smirked when she felt Jessica shudder agaisnt her touch and heard the delicous gasp escape from Jessica. 

"T-Tiff..ahh. Stop, my sister is right there." Jessica protested lowly which did no real justice since a soft and low moan escaped her lips,when she felt Tiffany nibbling at the sensitive spot on her neck.

"Alllrighty then. Mean cupcake girl, Jessica and Tiffany. I 'm going to go. Jessica and Tiffany , you two should probably think about getting a room. I- I uh you don't have to but I uh nevermind I'm goinng to get- uh  go. I'm going to go."  the tomboy said, once she saw what Jeti was doing.

Hearing this Jeti quickly seperated from each other both blushing profoundly . 

"No uh, I'm going with you. I need to talk to you about something." Jessica said, dragging the tomboy out the door and out the apartment before her sister and Tiffany could do anything. 

Krystal shook her head and looked at Tiffany. 

"I'll talk to my sister later, in the meantime. Tiffany unnie, take a seat, we need to have a nice little chat." Krystal said in a sugary sweet voice, that sent waves of terror down the elder girl's spine.

 


Alright here's chapter 11 

Hope you guys enjoyed. 

Comment your thoughts on what will happen next. 

What do you think is gonna happen next? 

Until next chapter 

~ Glorious Bear