Chapter 4

Im Fine.

I saw her come home from the gym. I saw how tired and sweaty she was. I wanted to go help her, but I knew I couldn't. She was hurting because of me. 

I don't remember exactly how it happened, It was like a blur. I made a mistake, a mistake that I never tried to fix. Now Im regretting it, because someone else is going to pick up the pieces and I want to be the one who does that. 

I remember walking through the dorm, hearing Soosun talk about her, and I heard how Sunny gushed about how cute they were. 

It should me laying down with Jessi, my Jessi. Not Hyoyeon me and only me. 

"Tiffany, the make up artist is ready for you." I heard manger oppa say. 

"Thank you oppa." I said. 

Just wait Jessi, I'll prove to you that Jeti is real and I'll fix everything to just how it was before. 


"Sica? What are you doing?" the black pearl asked leaning against a wall that looked into the kitchen. 

"Nothing Yuri." Jessica said facing the sink tighting her grip on a rag in hand.

Noticing the small action Yuri walked up behind Jessica and grabbed the hand holding the rag. 

"Get away seobang, Im fine." Jessica said trying to convice Yuri she was fine. 

Yuri smiled laughing at the name Jessica called her knowing something was wrong. 

"Alright Sica, whats wrong. You never call me that unless it's for fanservice. Let me see your hand." Yuri told her with a knowing smile. 

Jessica sighed knowing there was no way to get away from a determined Kwon Yuri. Jessica gave Yuri a defeated look and allowed her to remove the rag from her hand. 

Yuri removed the rag to see Jessica's hand with a large cut on it. Yuri like all of the members knew since the break up Jessica has been a bit somber but to think she'd hurt herself is something else.

"Jessica, you didn't cut yourself did you?" Yuri asked with curiousity and dissapointment. 

"No, I was trying to cut some mango but the juice from the mango made it harder to grip and I accidently cut myself." Jessica said explaining everything to Yuri, while she pointed to the mango on the counter. 

Although Jessica explained everything to Yuri she couldn't but help to feel upset that her friend would think she'd do something to harm herself.

"Sorry Sica, I didn't mean to jump to conclusions it's just ever since ya know, you've been acting different." Yuri replied sincerly. 

"It's okay seobang, just don't tell anyone okay? I don't like to worry everybody." Sica told her friend while pressing down on the rag hiding her wound.

"I know. You sure your hand is fine you wont need any stiches right?" Yuri questioned.

"Yurii I'll be finee" Jessica replied in an annoyed tone but was secretly happy her friend cared for her so much. 

The black pearl gave the warm ice princess a look over before smiling.

"Alright, be careful next time." Yuri advised as she gave Jessica a kiss on the forehead then left the kitchen looking for her lover.

Jessica watched her friends retreating form then looked down at her hand sighing, she leaned against the sink. 

She pulled out her phone and looked through her contacts...

To Minyoung unnie

    Hey unnie how are you?

To Amber

   Come pick me up at the dorm in 10 minutes llama. 

 

From Amber

    Alright Jessica unnie. 

Seeing this Jessica left the kitchen and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

 

From Minyoung unnie

  Hello my lovely dongsaeng, Im doing fine. You?

To Minyoung unnie

 I'm doing well, waiting for my friend to pick me up. Just wanted to see how you were doing. 

 

Jessica sat in the living room playing "Candy Crush' on her phone whi;e she waited for Amber to picker her up. Hearing someone at the door Jessica walked up to up it only to see Tiffany at the door, Jessica ignored the urge to slam the door in the girls face and went to sit down on the couch.. 

Tiffany stood in front of Jessica and held out some flowers for her.

"Yes Tiffany?" Jessica asked coldly with a raised eyebrow. 

"Jessi, Im sorry. I know it won't make any difference right now but I hop you accept these flowers." Tiffany said with her head down afraid of rejection that was most likely come from Jessica. 

"Uh huh....Thanks Tiffany? but I gotta get going I have someone outside waiting for me." Jessica said, getting up to make her leave. 

Tiffany just muttered a "okay" and continued to look down, had Tiffany paid attention she would've noticed the white gauze that was now slightly staind around Jessica's hand.

"Hello Jessica unnie" the tomboy greeted. 

"No need to be formal with me Am we're alone." Jessica told the girl as she now sat in the car,

"Alright, so whats up Jess?' Amber asked. 

"I need to go to the doctor, I cut myself when I was cutting the damn mango and I might need stitches." Jessica said motioning to her hand. 

"Damn mangos, so how have you been" The tomboy questioned. 

"Im doing better, how are the members. They still think you're scared of me?"Jessica teased. 

"Haha very funny Jess, but yes they do think that. Just think how everyone would react if they knew we were cooler than polar bears?" Amber said with a big dorky grin. 

The two talked about everything and anything until they got to the doctors, where Jessica indeed had to get stiches as well as some pills in order to help the healing process quicken. 

"Soo how'd it feel?" Amber questioned while she drove toward a nearby ice cream shop. 

"How'd what feel?" Jessica asked

"Getting stiches, how'd it feel. duhh" Amber said pointing to Jessica's hand. 

"Well first you don't really feel the needle but you can feel the thread pulling your skin back togather. It's a cool feeling." Jessica explained. 

"Sweet! Wait no not sweet, be careful I dont want to take you out on another trip to the doctors." Amber scolded playfully but still held a tone of seriousness.

Jessica smiled at her playful dorky friend and told her she'd be more careful. 

"Alright, we're here. Now let's go get some ice cream!" Amber said in english her voice filled with excitment for the frozen treat. 

"Last one in has to pay." Jessica said as she was now running towards the shop making sure to merong Amber.

 

"I still don't know how i had to pay." Jessica said in disbelief as she ate another spoonful of vanilla bean ice cream. 

Amber laughed at her friend "It's because Im awesome." 

"Yah, Im awesomer. Like if you were a polar bear, I'd be a purple polar bear." Jessica said nodding her head.

"But I'm a llama so your answer in invalid." retorted the tomboy. 

"Well I'd be a purple llama. So ha ha Im awesomer." Jessica replied back while she made childish faces at the llama sitting across from her. 

"Yea, yea whatever you say Jess." Amber stated in defeat continuing to eat her ice cream. 

"! Come on woman, I have to get you home. Krystal is pissed and wants to know where I am." Amber said shoving the rest of her ice cream down then dragged Jessica to the car. 

"No baby, Im on my way home right now, i had to help out a friend." Amber spoke into the phone trying to calm down Krystal. 

"What friend? Min, Suzy, Hyuna? Huh Amber." Krystal barked out loudly.

Jessica had to cover from laughing out loud from hearing her sister scold Amber over the speaker phone. But alas a giggle escaped Jessica and sadly Krystal heard her.

"Amber Liu, theres a girl with you! I will kill you get your here now so I can kick it!" Krystal yelled out. 

Amber gave Jessica a glare.

"Babe it's just-" Amber started to say but was cut off by the look Jessica gave her.

'Don't tell her Im with you llama.' Jessica texted on her phone showing Amber the message. Gulping Amber nodded. 

Soon enough Amber got to Snsd's dorm, and just as Jessica was leaving she said one last thing to Amber who was one the phone still with an angry Krystal. 

"Bye Ambaby I had such a good time. Call me again okay?" Jessica said in a fake voice only to hear her sister curse at the llama damanding to know what happend. 

 

 

"Good luck Amber" Jessica said watching her friend drive until the car dissapered from her view...


Alright, everyone hoped you enjoyed chapter 4, I made sure to make it longer. 

Please review and tell me your thoughts. 

This author lives for reviews, oh and please suscribe if you haven't.  I would very much appreciate it. 

Also if anyone would like to make a poster for this story it would make me sooo happy. 

Until next chapter

~ Glorious Bear