Chapter 5

Im Fine.

"Jessi, Im sorry. I know it won't make any difference now but I hope you accept these flowers"

"Uh huh.....Thanks Tiffany? but I gotta get going I have someone outside waiting for me"

"She said thanks!, soo that means Jessi indirectly accepted my flowers!!!!!!!"  Tiffany yelled out. with glee, unaware of the looks her fellow members gave her. 

"You gave her flowers?" asked Yoona

"Why?" questioned Yuri 

"I thought you and Taeyeon were dating?"  Sooyoung said scratching her head

"Don't think about it Hwang." stated Hyoyeon 

 

Tiffany, Yoonyul, and Sooyoung turned to look at Hyoyeon who had a blank look on her face.

"Think about what Hyoyeon." Tiffany asked innocently 

"You know exactly what, don't play dumb" Hyo replied looking Tiffany in the eye. 

"I haven't the slightest idea what you mean Hyo, please explain what you're talking about." Tiffany said sweetly with a undertone of sarcasm. 

"Don't try to-" Hyo stopped midway through her sentance, then glared at Tiffany before making her way to the door. 

"Oh hey Sica." Hyoyeon said after allowing Jessica in the dorm. 

"Hey Hyoraengi." Jessica said cutely to Hyoyeon as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then greeted her fellow members.

Hyoyeon put her hand on her cheek with a goofy smile watching Jessica move around the dorm. 

On the other hand Tiffany watched in jealousy wanting to do nothing more than smack that smile off Hyoyeon. 

 

 


Hello dear readers this is your ever so humble author here.

I would like to welcome you to.....

The Glorious Interview!

The chapter is made for the questions the readers want to ask, weather it be for the author, or for the characters. 

So ask away and they will be answered in chapter 6..

 


 

Alright everyone here's chapter 5 sorry for it being so short.

Please review and tell me your thoughts.

Until next chapter 

~ Glorious Bear