Chapter 7

Im Fine.

"So lemme get this straight. Your ex had with your friend, so you went all blahhh and started changing yourself then another friend of yours helps you pull yourself somewhat togather. You get hungry one morning so you go tell her cause you at cooking then you two kiss. Now you two aren't dating but you may or may not still have feelings for your ex. And topping it off you, your ex, your ex's lover, and your crush live in the same house?" a green eyed boyish girl said before taking a drag of her ciggarette. 

Jessica looked at the girl before nodding a yes. 

"Damn thats one problem you've got there...." the girl said trailing off. 

"Jessica. My name is Jessica." The kpop idol stated. 

"Ahh very nice to meet you Jessica." the tomboy said in fluent english, she flicked the cigarette on the ground and stomped it out before holding out her hand. 

"My name is Izali. So if you don't mind me asking why did you decide telling me that story of yours. I mean we did just meet not even a hour ago." asked the tomboy curiously not bothering to have eye contact with the girl. 

"Well did tell me corny jokes when you saw I was upset then when that didn't work you just stared, the asked me if I needed a ciggarette then offered me a place to crash since it was late and you didnt want to feel guilty if I turned up dead the next morning." Jessica said. 

"Okay.." trailed of Izali very confused.

"You didn't ask who I was, you tried to make me feel better, you offered me a place to sleep tonight and yea you just seem like a trustworthy, yet very werid person." Jessica answered surprising Izali.

"I'm not weird it's just my amazingly awesomeself." Izali said with a bright smile, had Jessica not the observent person she was she wouldn't have noticed the small flicker of pain. 

"Oh you're to modest. Izali....Your name it's.." Jessica said now notcing the girl's unique name, trying to figure out from what culture it was from. 

"My name. Im hispanic but my pops gave me a native american name. It means "First morning star" at least thats what he always said." the green eyed girl answered while she dug in her pocket for her lighter. 

Jessica watched the young hispanic, fish out her lighter lighting what seemed to be her 4th cigarette since the two began talking. 

"So what will it be senorita Jessica. Are you going to my place to crash for the night or shall I walk you to your house." asked the girl. 

"My apartment please. Hey Izali how old are you?" Jessica asked 

"Twenty-two..You?" 

"Twenty four.." Jessica replied. Out of no where Izali swung her fist at Jessica who barely doged the blow.

"What the hell!" Jessica asked, visibly shaking in shock and anger. 

"Well you aren't blind, thats for sure or else I would've had a unconsious girl on my hands...So why are you wearing sunglasses so late at night..Where there is no sun at all." Izali asked with her hand on her chin.

"You seriously don't know who I am?" Jessica asked shocked.

"Uh no. Why should I?" answered the green eyed girl, hearing this Jessica latched onto the younger girls hand and dragged her to the SNSD dorm.

The Snsd members all gathered in the living room quickly when they heard the front door open slamming into the wall. 

"Aww Jessica...I dropped my cigarette.....Woah you live with this many people....They're so...so hot." Izali said in a daze before fainting. 

"I made a new friend?" Jessica said weakly pointing to the unconsious girl on the floor. 


Alright there's chapter hope you liked it.

Review your thoughts please.

Until next chapter 

~ Glorious Bear