Chapter 8

Im Fine.

"I made a new friend?" Jessica said pointing to the unconsious girl on the floor.

The other eight members looked at Jessica speechless..After a few minutes of silence the kid leader finally spoke.

"So Jeshika why did you bring someone here? You know people aren't supposed to be fans. What if she's a fan or an anti think of the problems to come." Taeyeon blurted out worried at the possibilites of problems bound to happen because of this person. 

"Okay, I got it! We can blindfold her and leave her in the park before she wakes up. That way she'd think it was all a dream." The leader said earning a spine shivering glare from Jessica, which in turn peaked the curioustiy of the members but more so the Hyofany. 

"Taeyeon. I brought her here because...you ready for this.." Jessica said trailing off leaving the eight in suspense. 

"She didn't know who I was..Which means she doesn't know who Snsd is!!!" Jessica said excitedly. 

"Honestly Sica, I feel a bit offended she doesn't but at the same time I'm grateful." Yuri said, walking over to the unconsious tomboy she bent down and began poking her.

"So when is she gonna wake up?" Tiffany, asked while she pushed hair away from the tomboys face. 

"I dunno how long has she been like that?" Sooyoung asked pointing to the girl with her free hand. 

"A couple minutes. I have an idea, Seobaby can you get umma a cup of water please?" Tiffany asked the maknae sweetly. 

"Yes unnie." Seohyun said respectfully before going to the kitchen were she got the cup of water. 

Handing the water to Tiffany the eight watched as the cup of water was poured on the tomboy succesfully waking her up. 

"Holy ! That's cold." The tomboy said wiping her face.

"Uh..Sorry misses." Izali said embaressed, she bowed her head trying to hide of the rosy color on her cheeks. 

"Yah, no more cussing infront of my friend Izali." Jessica said smacking the back of Izali's head. 

"I-zal-e?" Yuri tried pronoucing.

"No its Izali, E-sal-ee." Izali corrected.

"E-zal-e" Yuri tried once more.

"How about Sali? Is that easier?" the tomboy questioned.

"Sali." Yuri said earning a smile from the tomboy.

"So uh Jessica, why did you bring me here? I was just going to walk you home then go home myself." Izali asked looking at the ice princess.

"I wanted to introduce you to my friends." Jessica explained as if it were perfectly normal.

"Uh okay?" Izali said, the tomboy looked at the eight and bowed.

"I'm Izali." the tomboy introduced herself akwardly.

"Hello, I'm Sunny and this is my girlfriend Sooyoung." the ageyo queen said.

"This is Yoona and I'm Yuri." the raven head girl said pointing to her girlfriend then to herself.

"Hello, Sali. I'm Seohyun, nice to meet you." Seohyun greeting the tomboy before bowing respectfully, which in turn caused the tomboy the need to bow back. 

"I'm Hyoyeon, the one and only dancing queen." said a very confident Hyoyeon. 

"Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon." said the kid leader.

"Pleasure to meet you, Izali. I'm Tiffany" the girl greeted with a bright eyesmile that caught the tomboy off gaurd. 

"Woah did you see that?" Izali whispered to Jessica in a tone that she thought was quiet but was actuallu loud the other members to hear.

"See what?" Jessica replied back curious. 

"That thing her eyes did, it reminded me of a fancy french bread, It's really good with jelly..Mmm Jelly..Wait why didn't you tell me about those gorgeous triplets over there? Or the one with the fancy french bread eyes?  Why didn't you tell about you living with this many good looking people?" ranted the tomboy ending it with a pout the members found cute. 

Jessica let out a chuckle after hearing the tomboy, she took off her sunglasses and smiled.

"Woah...You're....Dude...It's..Wow you're pretty." Izali said lamely. 

"Hold up. Am I the only one that heard her say Pani's eyes remind her of fancy french bread?" Sooyoung blurted out before laughing. Soon one by one the other members joined in on the laughter.

"Hey!" the tomboy yelled gaining everyone's attention.

"That bread is very delicious." defended Izali. That caused the members of Snsd to continue laughing, out of habit the tomboy reached in her pocket, the need for nicotine grew.

Jessica watched the tomboy reach into her pocket silently hoping she would resist the urge to smoke. 

Izali sighed silently and smiled at the people laughing, a ciggarette could wait until she left. 

"So Jessica, you never did answer my question. Why were yolu wearing sun glasses late at night?" the tomboy asked. 

"I'm a kpop idol. The girls and I are apart of Snsd." Jessica answered waiting for the super fan reaction, as did the rest of the members. 

"Ahh, thats cool I guess. " Izali answered giving everyone a thumbs up. 


Alright there's chapter 8

Review and tell me your thoughts

Until next chapter

~Glorious Bear