Chapter 2

Im Fine.

"Where ya going Sica?"

"GYM"

Gym the word rang through Hyoyeon's mind after Jessica left, she couldn't believe it her Sica is up so her in the morning and has gone to the gym? This...This is madness..Hyoyeon watched Taeny go to the kitchen togather acting as if everything was normal...Well guess what Taeny. Everything was NOT normal!!!

"Stupid Taeny." Hyoyeon muttered as she passed by the kitchen....


Jessica pressed the button on the treadmill increasing its speed, she didnt want to think, didnt want to remember but unfortunetly the ache in her heart was to strong and left her mind to play back memories Jessica did not want to remember. 

It was midnight when Jessica returned to the dorm, having just got back early from her parents house after a family reunion all she wanted to do was go to her room where she would surprise her girlfriend Tiffany, who would later fall asleep in her arms. After slipping off her shoes at the door she made her way to her dorm where she heard faint . She shrugged it off thinking it was Soosun..

Jessica was at the door of her room when she heard something she thought she'd never hear. 

"Taeyeon-ahh" 

'Please don't let it be Tiffany' Jessica chanted in her mind as she reached for the door knob, twisting it slowly before opening it...

There they were Taeyeon ontop of Tiffany...

"Tiffany.." Jessica called out her voice laced with hurt and confusion.

Hearing her name being called out Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away from her and covered herself.

"Jessi this isn't- why are you home? You weren't supposed to be her untill tomarrow.'" 

"Came home early, I wanted to surprise you. Guess I was surprised in the end huh?" Jessica said forcing out a dry chuckle.

"Jessi, I can explain.." Tiffany started out.

"Don't bother there's nothing to explain" Jessica uttered codly, before she closed the door to the room, refusing to cry she laid on the couch of the snsd dorm and fell asleep dreaming of nothing..

She pressed the button stopping the treadmill and hung her head down panting, her body shone with sweat, ignoring her bodies cry for rest Jessica retreated from the treadmill and began doing crunches stopping at 59 only for a drink of water then resumed her previous activity..

45 mintues later Jessica could be found sitting against a wall breathing heavily, sweaty, tired, and sore. Her body was overworked not used to the sudden workout schedule but the girl ignored it the best she could as she walked back to her dorm tiredly.

Hyoyeon watched Jessica walked into the dorm, ignoring the fact the girl was drenched in sweat Hyo wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist and led her to the bathroom. 

"Alright Sica, take a shower and I'll get you some clothes you can change into." Hyoyeon said in a soothing voice, only to find out Jessica was leaning on her asleep. 

"Aish this girl, I can't let her sleep like this.." Hyoyeon muttered, hesitantly Hyo shook Jessica back to conciousness and demanded she shower. 

"Sica, you can sleep on my bed." Hyo told the already dressed girl.

"Hyoraengi..." Jessica called out from Hyoyeon's bed holding the girl's wrist.

"Yea, Jessicat?" Hyo asked looking at the sleepy girl. 

"Lay down with me and sing me song please" 

The younger girl complied to the older's odd request without question...

"It’s all the same, nothing's changed
Again, I find myself in the current
As I am gracelessly tossed around and around
Your words echo and your voice resounds
When we awake from our sleep
We’ll know that this is where we’re supposed to be
With walls, and walls 
Of water for miles, oh
 
Just know that
We are so fragile 
And easily broken
But I'll try my hardest
To put you back together
If you do the same for me
 
For now just sleep my sweet
Don't worry about what tomorrow brings
So let’s pretend that we're giants among common men
Because we’ve never been taller than our demons within
 
We are so fragile 
And easily broken
But I'll try my hardest
To put you back together
If you do the same
 
We are so fragile 
And easily broken
But I'll try my hardest
To put you back together
If you do the same for me
 
Why did you have to leave me here to fend for myself?
Am I such a terrible man?"
 
After Hyoyeon finished the song she looked to a sleeping Jessica, she kissed the sleeping girl's forehead before letting out a yawn herself. Comfortable where she was she wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist and closed her eyes allowing sleep to overcome her..
 
Unknown to Hyoyeon a certain shikshin was watching the whole time and gave a quiet "Hwaiting" before returning to the room of a certain aegyo queen who was welcomed the taller girl with a peck on the lips. 

Alright guy's chapter 2 is up, please review and tell me how you like it.

The song that Hyoyeon sang to Jessica was "Let's Pretend We're Giants." by Jaime's Elsewhere. 

Until next chapter. 

~ Glorious Bear