Chapter 3

Im Fine.

"How is she Soo?" Sunny asked as she laid her head on Sooyoung's shoulder resulting in Sooyoung to wrap her arm's around the older girls waist. 

"Sica's fine, she showered and is now sleeping." Sooyoung replied.

"Please tell me she's not sleeping on the couoch again, it'll be the third day in the row she slept there." Sunny said with a caring tone. 

"Don't worry Soonkyu, she's sleeping on Hyo's bed." Sooyoung informed her girlfriend. 

Sunny grimanced at the mention of her birth name but ignored it. 

"Then where's hyo gonna sleep? Wait why are you smiling like that Soo?" Sunny questioned poking her girlfriend.

"Hyo is sleeping with Jeshika." The shikshin responded happiness evident in her voice.

"Really?!" Sunny asked really not believing it. 

"Yea come on I'll show you!" Sooyoung said dragging Sunny out of bed to Hyohyun's room....

"Awee" Sunny gushed quitely, she tiptoed into the room and took out her phone silently taking pictures of the two..After she finished she left the room with a wide smile. 


(Time skip 2 hours later.)

Hyoyeon now stood in the kitchen, with a cup of water in hand she fought back the feeling of going back and laying down with Jessica. It was best sleep she had in a while now and she couldn't help but want Jessica to sleep with her again. The way their bodies fit togather, the peacful atmosphere, the way Jessica would look so beautiful. Hyoyeon wanted that..

"Hyo you okay there." a familiar voice said bringing the girl out of her thoughts.

"Huh?" Hyoyeon replied lost. 

Hyoyeon looked up from the glass of water she held and looked at the speaker.

"Taeyeon" Hyo said gritting her teeth feeling angry at the girl who helped in hurting Jessica. 

"You okay, you looked pretty distracted there." Taeyeon asked again a bit worried for her friend. 

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon retorted with anger, speaking the first words that popped in her head.

"What?" Taeyeon questioned feeling lost. 

"Nothing forget it." Hyoyeon replied while she made her way out the kitchen leaving behind a confused Taeyeon. 


Alright everyone hoped you enjoyed chapter 3

Please review and tell me what you think.

I was actually wondering if anyone would be interested in making a poster for this story  it would be so very appreciated. 

Until next chapter

~ Glorious Bear.