Chapter 8

Curiosity lead to Destiny

 

Eun Hye POV

I decided to stay home for a while with Ji Min.   I let her played at the game room. Once in a while I will be checking on her. She seems to having fun. I thought that maybe having her at the house will lift the mood of the house. Plus, she can have all the funs she wants.

Never crosssed in my mind I would be receiving a call from my parents. So they said they will be staying here in Korea for a while. I thought I will be excited like always but now I seems to careless.

I was intensely staring at the garden from the balcony of my room. I never thought that it will looked so beautiful in my eyes. With the fountain in the middle in actually completed the scenery. The light shones my face causing me to cover my eyes and move to the bed. Then, I heard a light knock.

"Yes, come in." 

It was only Sebastian. He just informing me that Ji Min fell asleep in the couch at the game room. I walked out from my bedroom and went to carry her to sleep at the bed. I really wished I have a sister as cute as her. The way she her little thumb really attracted me to her hair gently.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ji Yong POV

I came back from school and rushed to change into my regular clothes. Im late for my work at the coffee shop. I have recently working at the cafe near to Eun Hye house. Its not that fancy but it pay me lots. Im just worried if Ji Min causing Eun Hye trouble since she never had all that convenience before at our house.

As I was spacing out. The cafe door suddenly been pushed. It was a woman who are wearing fur coat with shades walking through the counter. Outside I can seeva man wearing suits waiting for her at the car. She walked towards the counter and started to order.

"I shall have a latte please. Oh and make sure its take away." She said gracefully. I did not felt like she is giving orders to me.

'She must be nice' I thought and quickly make her order. As she left, she gave me a huge amount of tips that really made my day.

It almost closing time. My gang has been waiting for me to leave work so we can hang out. It has been sometime since we got together. Since that day scolded Eun Hye Ive been changing my moods. 

Just like the other nights we will be spending the time at the club until morning. I got drunk after a few drinks and started to dance with strangers at the dance floor. I'm 

"Hey Ji. Stop it. You're scaring people with your dance." I heard TOP trying to stop me but what I do is gave him a hard punch on his face.

"Are you crazy ?! " TOP punch me back and it hurts a lot. 

" Im sorry bro ... I need to .. " I tried to aplogize and all of sudden everything turns black.

  

----------------------------

"Urghh .. " I complained. My head is throbbing. I need ice. I went out from the room and got stared by all the Big Bang members. 

"What?" I make a poker face and walked to the fridge. Finding something to sooth my head.

"Kwon Ji Yong!" I heard Daesung yelled. I was so shocked that I accidentally lose my grab from the ice and it fell on my foot.

"Arghh!! What the hell are you shouting for ?! " I screamed in pain and held my foot.