Chapter 3

Curiosity lead to Destiny

It was already 2 in the morning. All the living things in the house had closed their eyes and drift into their dreams. But I can’t seem to sleep thinking about what happen earlier on the rooftop.  I went out to the garden and sat on the fountain. There was only a dim of light helping me see the area.

“Why does my heart beating so fast when he came near me?” I let out a heavy sighed. I touched my cheeks and slowly move to my lips. ‘Did I just hoping he would kiss me?’

My vision start to turn blur a bit by bit. The sound of the water seems to faded. At last the darkness has taken over me.

-----

“Lady Eun Hee.” I heard my name called but it really faint to my ear. My body is shaken slowly. I heard my name is repeated again and again. I open my eyes and look at the figure in front of me. it was Anna.

“What is it?” I asked. The sound of my voice sound weak and fragile. I try to touch her but I can’t move my hands.

“You’re awake Lady Eun Hee.” She smiled and kiss my forehead. I looked at her confused.

“Of course I will wake up. It’s not that I’m dead.” I was taken aback by Anna’s word.

“Honey, you sleep at the fountain last night. Why did you go there?” Then, I remember that I was supposed to be sitting at the fountain thinking about that freaked guy a.k.a Gdragon. I was saved from the question when Sebastian came in.

“Lady Eun Hee, the doctor said that you will have to skip school or two or three days. Since your fever is  quite serious.” I gave him a weak smile and nodded. I put the comforter up until my chest and closed my eyes.

--------

3rd POV

“Where is Eun Hye?” Daesung raised his eyes brows and looked at Min Hee. She shook her head and pulled out her phone. She tried to call her but no one picking up.  She ended the call and keep back the phone.

“I will ask her later.” Min Hee said. Daesung gave his sweet smile and looked at Gdragon.

“Whats wrong GD? You look trouble. Something happen?” Gdragon glared at Daesung and walk away.

“Is he having period or something?” Min Hee looked at Daesung pissed.

“Hey Hey. Don’t ask me.” Daesung raised his hands surrender. Both of them walk to the classroom when the bell rang.

---------

GD POV

“That ! Where is she?” I mumbled and cupped my face with my hands. I looked at the empty sit next to me. ‘Did I like her?’

Suddenly her image appeared in my mind. She look so beautiful with her blue eyes and brown hair. She look at me and smile. My heart melted looking at her gorgeous smile. ‘ Why she look so beautiful in my eyes?’

“Stop it GD.” I hit my head with my knuckles as the school bell rang. ‘Today lessons ends earlier than before this..’

I went to the parking lot and pull out my motorcycle’s key.  I jumped on the motorcycle and speed. As I was about to accelerate, I noticed a black car is following me.