Chapter 7

Curiosity lead to Destiny

GD POV

"GDRAGON!" I heard TOP shouting from the kitchen and I instantly cover myself with the blanket.

"I'm serious! Just get your off from the couch." He pulled the blanket and throw it on the other side of the room. I close my eyes tightly and cupped my ears.

"What's wrong,Ji? It has been 3 days since that day and you even skipped school." He pulled my hands away from my ears and grabbed it and forced me up. I let out a heavy sighed and lean on the couch.

"I-I-I .. I dont know." I started talking and stared at the white ceiling.

"Come on, Ji. Everybody worried about you." TOP leaned next to me and gave me a cup of coffee. I reached it and took a sip.

"I just .. I'm sorry." I put the coffee on the table and let out another sighed.

"Do you like her, Ji?" TOP blurted out a sudden question. Like a greased lightning I looked at him.

"Are you insane?! I will never like that ! She even search about my background. I hate her!" I walked to the front door and went out. I slammed the door as hard as I can.

"Is he crazy? I thought they were my best friends." I mumbeld under my breath. I escorted myself to the elevator and press the down button. I waited for the lift to reach at my floor. Later, I heard the sound of the lift arriving near my floor. I stand in front of the lift and patintly waited for the lift to open its steel door. As it opened the door, I staggered backwards. I was too schocked to see the person in the lift. 

"W-w-what are you doing here?!" I asked almost shouted at the person. She looked at me and went out from the elevator.

"Nothing. I just wanted to send her. She miss you so much." I stared at the person next to her.

"Ji Min-ah!" I kneeled down and open my arms showing her to hug me. Ji Min ran to me and embrace me tightly.

"Oppa .." She voiced out and cried. I patted her back to calm her down.

"Oppa are you ok?" She questioned me and let me go. I look at her then at the person.

"I'm ok. You dont have to worry." I lied to her.

"But .. Seungri-hyung said that you have problem. You even skipped school." She let out her concerned.

"Im ok. Really. Come, lets go home." I stand up and hold Ji Min's hand.

"Ok. Unnie. Thank you for bringing me to Oppa." Ji Min bowed at the person and we went inside the elavator. Then, Ji Min asked me again.

"Why didnt you smiled at Min Hee unnie just now?" 

"I dont know. I dont like her." I answered at look at the lift's door.

"But she is kind unnie. She even let me eat cake at her house." Ji Min started praising Eun Hye but for me I think she is trying to provoke me.

"What?! I said I dont like her! If you like her so much just live with her!" I shouted angrily. I let go her hand and went out from the elevator. I could hear she crying but I am more concerned about my feelings. I left her there and walked out.

"Argh! Whats wrong with these people." I was really frustrated today. I just walk and walk aimlessly. I know it was a bad thing to leave Ji Min alone. But I think  its better to stay away from her. I think if she continue to praise that Min Hee I would just slapped her.

-----------

Eun Hye POV

The way he glared at me was so scary. I've shouldnt take Ji Min to TOP place. I know it will only cause anger to him. But why is he angry? He even took my first kiss. After calming Ji Min, they just vanished in the elevator. I sighed and walked to TOP house.

"Coming! Is it you, Ji ?" I heard TOP shouted from inside. I heard the door opened and smiled.

"Oh,Eun Hye. Come in." TOP invited me in and went to the kitchen.

"You want some drink?" TOP asked me but decline the offer.

"Why are you here then?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"I wanted to send Ji Min to GD." I said.

"Oh, so you guys must be bumped to each other right?" He took a sip of his drink and looked at me.

"Ya, but he seems very bad mood when we bumped into each other." I express my unstatisfied about Gdragon.

"Well, he got issues. So I'm sorry in behalf of him." I smiled and shook.

"You shouldnt. He is the one who is in fault." We chat about half and hour then we heard a door bell. TOP excused himself and opened the door. It was expected it was s.

"What's up, Yo!" I heard one of them shouted and went into the house. Taeyang was shocked to see me there on the couch. He stared for a few seconds and turn around.

"Hyung! Are you crazy?!" Tae started to question TOP.

"We do nothing. We only have a conversation and some drinks." TOP explained. 

"Ok. I trust you. Well ? Where is the dragon?" Tae asked me and I only shook my head saying dont know. Suddenly I heard a cry from the outside. I looked at the door and saw Daesung bringing a crying girl.

"Ji Min!" I was so suprised to see her crying. 'Shouldnt she be with Ji Yong right now?' I questioned myself.

"Arent you gave her to GD, Min Hee?" TOP asked me curiously.

"Ya. I gave her when we bumped at the elevator." I explained myself and walked up to Ji Min.

"Dont cry Ji Min. Please dont cry." I patted her back and carry her to the couch. All of them had their eyes on me. Daesung follow me and said in front of me.

"I found her at the entrance." Daesung claimed. I looked at him and frowned. I caress Ji Min lightly and she instanly fell asleep.

"Wow, you look like a mother." Seungri hug me from back. I was shocked but managed to laughed.

"I want my mother to do this when I was a kid." They looked at me confused.

"Want?" Daesung asked curiously.

"Ya. She never home." I smiled bitterly.

"Oh." They said unison and make a sad face.

"Come on, guys. Nothing to be pity about. Lets just discuss about your dragon leader." I break he awkward silence. They sat around me and discuss about Gdragon. After a while, I still dont understand why he manage to do that. But I think I shouldnt intervene about their matter. I only care about Ji Min. I already considered her as my little sister.

"Guys, I dont know what about him. What I care is Ji Min. What should I do with her? Should I take her or let her sleep here?" I asked them.

"We think you should just take her home. Its better. Plus, hyung dont know how to cook." Seungri said and got a sudden attack from TOP. I laughed at them and nodded agreeing about the plan. I called Sebastian to take me home and carried Ji Min back. I left the house after thanked all of them for treating me nicely.

 

------------------

 

It has been days since I last went to school. Today, I was determined not to care about that . I will just treat her as she was invisible. I walked up to class with my members and took my sit. After a while, the class teacher came in. After taking attendence she start her lesson. I thought it would be interesting, but as time pass I couldnt bare it anymore. I put head on the table and took my nap. I heard the teacher calling me but I purposely close my ears to stop her nuisance. She walked up to me and I make anoyed face. Then, she asked me to get out from the class and I delightly do it. I walked up to the rooftop and rest.  During the recess my members approached me and asked me to have lunch together. I agreed eventhough I know we wiill be sitting with that . Suddenly, a girl come close to me.

"Hai Gdragon." She make a y smile and pulled my arm.

"What do you want?" I let go my arm and pushed her away. I think because of embarassed she went to her table full of girls. I think there are the cheerleaders group. Whatever! I walked up to my member and sat on the table. Weirdly I didnt see Eun Hye. As I was about to asked her bestfriend but I stopped myself.

"Whats wrong GD?" Min Hee asked me. 

"Nothing." I replied it coldly and started eating.

"Min Hee where is Eun Hye?" Daesung asked her.

 

So where is Eun Hye?! Wait for my next chapter =)