Chapter 2

Curiosity lead to Destiny

“Eun Hye it’s me, your mother.” I could see her calling me in the darkness.

“Mom? What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Japan right now?” I walked closer to the white figure.

“I came back early because I miss you, honey.” She hugged me tightly. I could feel her warmth inside my arms. It feels so good when mom is here beside me.

“I miss you too, mom.” I hugged her tighter. Suddenly her figure disappears.

“Mom? Where are you?!” I called her out. But there is no answer. I’ve left alone a room cover with blackness.

I woke up and felt my cheeks wet with tears. It was only dream. ‘Is she ok in Japan?’

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I startled and looked at the door. ‘Its must be Anna.’

“Lady Eun Hye have you woke up?” The voice of a lady is heard from the outside.

“Yes Anna. Thank you.” I get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I wash my face to get rid the trace of my tears. My eyes swell a little bit. I even got dark circle under my eyes. Maybe because I cry continuously from yesterday. ‘ Argghh .. I look like a panda.’ I smiled and wear my glasses. When out from the bathroom and wear my school uniform. I heard my phone singing Hello by Nuest.

Me: Helo Min Hee?

Min:Eun Hyeeeeeeeee!!!!! Morning!!

Me: *laungh*Morning! Why you called me early in the morning?

Min: Just want to ask you if you can accompany me for shopping after school.

Me: Ya, I would love to. It has been a long time we hang out together.

Min: Yay! I love you. Oh ya! Can BigBang join?

Me:*thinking* Ya I’m okey.

Min: *giggle* Thanks. Umm Eun Hye … Actually I want to ask you something.

Me: What is it?

Min: Hmm never mind. I will ask you later.

Me: Oh right. Meet you at school.

Min: *laugh* Okey, bye!

I ended the call and went downstairs. There are maids cleaning the house and the living room. I walked straight to the kitchen and take the nearest sit.

“Morning Lady Eun Hee.” Sebastian put his right hand on his left chest and bowed.

“Morning Sebastian.” I gave out a wide smile. Anna came and bring my breakdast and put it on the table.

“Anna didn’t I told you not to serve for me. Pick other maids to do it.” There is a beam on her face saying that she is pleased to serve it for me.

“Ok. Your smile is resistable. I think that’s your weapon to get Sebastian.” I teased Anna and laughed. Sebastian blushed. It’s the first time I see his face turn red.

“Just kidding. Sorry.” I apologized and finish my breakfast. Sebastian offer me a ride but I refused since Min Hee invite me for shopping after school. I walked to the bus stop and wait for Min Hee.

--------------

As we arrived at the school gate, Daesung and Seungri came running to Min Hee’s car.

“Min Hee! Eun Hye!” shouted Seungri from far. We came on from the car and he quickly hug me.

“Why did you do that?” I asked Seungri. He smiled and hugged me again.

“I think you cute.” I looked him surprised.

“Whatever Seungri.” I walked with him to class. Daesung and Min Hee seem to like each other. They even hold hands walking to class.

“Seungri?” I glanced at him and see him playing with his hair.

“Yup?” He looked with a smile crave on his face. I was hesitated at first but determined to do so.

“Can I ask you about Gdragon?”  I nervously ask.

“What about him?” He ask with his eye brows raised.

“Everything?”  I replied

“I don’t know GD too well. He has too many secrets.” A unsure answer was given from him.

-------------

Now is Math class. I am a top student in Math since it is my favourite subject though. During the class I will start to day dream and looked out the window watching other students playing at the field. Suddenly I feel someone is watching me. I looked beside me saw Gdragon looking at me. Our eyes met cause my heart to beat faster. I looked away and smile. ‘Did I just smile? Gdragon what have you done to me?’

The time seems to move quicker today. It has already lunch. I went to the rooftop and lay down. This is my favourite place since there are nobody here will disturb me. I let out a sigh and put my glasses aside.  Slowly my eyes started to close. Suddenly I heard footsteps near to the door. Instantly, I ran and hide behind the door without taking my glasses.

Bam!

The door slammed open. The person seems frustrated the way the door is open. I took a peek and surprise to see who it was. Gdragon.

“What’s wrong with him! I want to go back!” He shouted that cause me to hide again. As he walked forward to the fence, I slowly tipped toed to the door. Unfortunately, he caught me first. He paced towards me and slammed me to the wall. His both hands blocking me from running away. ‘Damn it’ I mumbled.

“What did you say?” His face came near to mine and looked at my eyes. I shook my head repeatedly.

“N-n-nothing.” I stuttered.  He smirked and came nearer to my face. It almost an inch between us. I could feel  his breath on my face.

“Nothing huh?” He moved his hands and touch my face. He rubbed my cheeks gently and grabbed my chin to lift my head. My heart was about burst when our skin touch. I could feel my face turning red and started to heat up.

“Where is your glasses?” His brown eyes looking straight at me. I shooked.

“You don’t know?” He teased. He let go of me and went away. I slide down the wall and put hands at my face. I think I just pass my death test. After few minutes, I took my glasses and the after lunch class. I called Min Hee and refused to go shopping today.

--------------

Home

It was dinner time. Sebastian and Anna will be eating together with me. After a peaceful dinner I when to the study room with Sebastian leaving Anna and the dining hall. I walked in and sat on the brown chair near the fireplace while Sebastian sitting next to me.

“Sebastian, can you help me?” I asked him a favour and gave a weak smile.

“I will if I can.” The same respectful replied like before.

“Can you help me find information about my classmate?” Looking at him hoping he will agree.

“Can I have the name Lady Eun Hye?” He looked at me confused then smiled.

“People called him Gdragon.” I answered.

“I mean real name.” He took one of the books on the coffee table.

“Real name? I don’t know. No one ever called his real name.”  I remembered that I don’t know his real name. ‘It must be impossible for Sebastian.’ Sebastian looked at me and grinned.

“It’s ok Lady Eun Hee. I will find some information about him.” I looked at him shocked. I stood up and hugged him.

“Thank you, Sebastian.”