Chapter 6

Curiosity lead to Destiny

"W-w-what are you doing?!" I pushed him away. He staggered backwards. Everyone still in schocked to see GD's action.

"Hyung!" Seungri called him. But he ignored him and walk out from my bedroom. I touched my lips and look at them.

"Why did he do that?" My tears was about fall. They shooked their head and followed GD. I pull up my blanket and try to sleep. The, I felt Ji Min's body moving.

"Ji Min-ah" I called her name but she just continue to sleep. Min Hee hugged me and tell me she will has to go first since its already late. I bid her goodbye and went to my deep sleep.

 

------------------

3rd POV

"Ya hyung !" The maknae called GD. They try to catch up to him and grab his sholder. Suddenly he knelt down and let out a big sigh. Daesung squated down at look at him.

"Why did you do that, hyung?" He could only shook his head and face Daesung.

"I-I-I dont know." He answered sincerely. Then, TOP forced me to stand and gave me a piggy back.

"Its ok, Ji. They will understand." TOP comfort his frustratd leader and brought him to his apartment. TOP and the members knew if they send GD back to his home, he will do something stupid like last time. They know why he do that to Eun Hye. He started to fall in love at her. it just that he doenst want to admit. As they were walking suddenly they heard a snoring. They looked at Gd and he was soundly sleep. He must be tired from all th working and worrying about his sister. They laughed silently so that they will not awake him. Theres one time when GD secret is revealed. All of them would like to help him in terms of many but he doesnt want any help. He is just to arrogant. About half an hour, they reached at TOP's apartment. TOP doesnt live with his family because he said wanted to independent but still every month his parents will give his money and credit cards. Taeyang open the door and turn on the lights. TOP laid GD on the couch and let him continue to sleep.

"TOP-hyung!" Seungri called.

"What? You want to sleep here?" TOP asked him. With unison all of them nodd.

"We should stay here for Ji." Taeyang said and look at the maknae.

"I know.. I know.B-b-but .." Seungri was about to say Daesung cut him first.

"ONLY for Ji NOT for your game." Seungri pouted and throw himself on the couch next to GD. Then, GD mumbeld somethingunder his breath. 

"Ya maknae. Behave!" TOP shouted but not to loud at Seungri. Seungri only nodded and close his eyes. Few minutes later, he driffted into a deep sleep. Daesung looked at him and laughed. 

"Guys want some drinks?" TOP asked Dae and Tae. They nodded at make their way to the kitchen. TOP open the fridge and bring out orange juice and put i front of them. They pour it into three glasses and sat at the bar counter.

"I think wee should talk about Ji." TOP speak.

"Ya. We should." Daesung agreed.

"But what about the maknae?" Tae asked. TOP shook his head.

"Just forget about him. He will revealed all the plan to Ji since he likes Ji so much." TOP assumed about Seungri.

"Hmm .. okey." Both of them said in unison.

That night they tried to make a plan on how to make GD confess and realised that he is in love. It was a cold night for Eun Hye and Ji Yong but a challenging night for three of them. 

What plan will they make???

"