Chapter 5

Curiosity lead to Destiny

"G-G-Gdragon?!" I sturred almost shout hearing a line from that little girl.

"Yes Lady Eun Hee." Sebastian answered calmly and put his head down.

"How do you know my brother?" The girl asked me. I wanted to lie at first but I dont want to cause any trouble.

"He is my classmate." The words came out from my mouth.

"Ahhh... You must be very good." The way she smile couldnt make me stop kissing her cheeks.

"Hm .. What is your name?" I carried and sit her on the kitchen table.

"Ji Min.. Kwon Ji Min."

"Wah! You have a beautiful name. Umm .. what about your brother's name?" I asked her another question.

"Kwon Ji Yong." I smiled at her and sat next to her. While I was busy chattin happily with her, Anna has prepared Ji Min's food and Sebastian has went out from the kitchen doing other things.

"Here you go." Anna put a plate next to Ji Min and fork and spoon. Ji Min giggled happily and took the plate and place it on her lap.

"Careful Ji Min. It's really hot." She nodded and started to dig in. The way she ate shows that she iss really hungry. Maybe she had not eating proper meal lately.

"Ji Min." I called her name. She stopped eating and looked at me.

"Can I know more about you and your family? Your mom? Your dad?" Suddenly a crashing sound heard. I looked down on the floor, the plate Ji Min's holding has shatter into pieces.

"I'm ... I'm ... sorry." Ji Min apologised. From her voice I know she was about to cry. She landed down on the floor and quickly collect all the shattered glass. Then, I heard she winced. I quickly carry her out from the kitchen and took her to my room. 

"Are you alright? Let me see your finger Ji Min." I took her bleeding finger and wiped away the blood using a tissue. I took the first aid kit in the closet and put some medicine then plaster it. After I finish wrapping up, I make her go to sleep as Anna came into the room.

"Lady Eun Hee." She called me from the door.

"Yes Anna?" I replied and looked towards the door.

"I had already clean up the mess and I will take my leave first." She smiled and bowed.

"Thanks Anna." I smiled back and door closed. I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands with soap to clean the medication stain. Suddenly, theres a knock.

"Yes?" I shouted slowly so that Ji Min will not wake up. I heard someone came in and it was Sebastian.

"Lady Eun Hee, it is already late. I will take her first back home." He said. I sighed.

"She has already sleep. Just send her tomorrow." I requested.

"But Lady Eun Hee..." I make a cute face and Sebastian gave up.

"Then I will inform her brother. I will take my leave first." He bowed and went away. Eventhough it will cause trouble to Sebastian for him to meet Gdragon this late at night only to inform about his sister staying here, but I'm more concerned about Ji Min.

 

---------------------

Next Day

I woke up early in the morning and get ready to go out. I know my fever has not recovered yet but I'm still wanted to go out. Today Ji Min and I will be going to the amusement park together. First, we went the shop and buy some clothes for Ji Min. I think not some but a lot. Then we arrived at the park. I wanted to invite Min Hee but I was afraid that Big Bang will know so I cancel my invitation. The park was full with people and kids especially. We bought ice-cream, balloons and cotton candy. We even play shotting games but I dont get any prizes while that little Ji Min got a big doll. She seems so happy. I think she havent be happy for a long time. I still don't know what happen to their family but one day I will find out. 

"Ji Min. Are you having fun?" She nodded excitedly while eating the cotton candy.

"It has been a long time since I ate cotton candy. Oppa can't afford since he has to pay for my school and his school. Eventhough he has took so many jobs, we still cant afford to play at this park. Oppa said we are not rich like the spoit brats. But.. i think Eun Hee unnie is very very very kind. Not like what Oppa says."I was shocked to hear about Gdragon's family. So he is not rich. Why at school he looked like one?

"What about your parents Ji Min?" A awkward silence occurs suddenly between the two of us. It takes time then Ji Min started to tell the story.

"We dont have parents, unnie. Father is in prison right now and mother has left us when I was little. She took all of our money and ran away. Father kept on abusing us because we both looked like our mother. He hate our mother that much. Oppa always got beaten severely. Father always got home drunk and beat him. Oppa always hide me in the closet so that I will not get beaten." Ji Min suddenly cried. She cupped her face with her hands. I hugged her and comforted her.    It must be tough to has a broken family. After a while she calmed down and released the hug. Then, we decided to walk home. On our way back we pass through my school. I know I will not bumped into anybody since it is still schooling time.  

Unfortunately, I had a bad luck. Big Bang and Min Hee just came out from the school gate. I was about to hide but Ji Min managed to called Gdragon first. All of them looked towards Ji Min and they were schocked to see me. I was hoping they will not come near me but I know it will never happen. TOP walked at me and suddenly pushed me harshly. I couldnt kept my balance and fell down. I thought that Min Hee will help me but it seems that she was in their side. Ji Min was about rushed towards me but Gdragon manage to hold her hands first. TOP grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.

"Let me go!" I tried to released the grip but failed. His hands is bigger.

"Why did you take his sister?" TOP glared at me. His deep voice scared me.

"I..I..I'm sorry." I was really afraid that time. All of sudden I felt my cheeks in pain. He just slapped me hard. I could taste blood inside my mouth. Then, I heard Min Hee shouted my name. She rushed towards me together with Ji Min. TOP let go of my hands and turned around. I was on the road winced in pain. Min Hee hugged me and apologised. She said she never thought that TOP could to such a thing. Ji Min hug me and cried.

"U-u-unnie..." She called me. I bear my pain and stand up. I looked at Ji Min and try to smile but failed. It really hurts. I touch my cheeks and hugged her.

"Its ok. Go to your brother. He must be worried." Ji Min hugged me for the last time and went to her brother. I looked at Min Hee and caressed her hair.

"Nothin to worry. Come help me carry this bags. It's Ji Min's." Min Hee was shocked to hear my request and carry some for me. She help me walk but suddenly she stopped. She looked at me suspicious.

"Your body is hot. You have a fever?" I looked away and shook my head.

"Dont lie." I convinced her with another shook.

We walked to Big Bang and gave the bags to them. They looked at me and frowned.

"It's Ji Min's things."I said briefly. They took the back without saying anything and Ji Min gave me a last hug. I squat down and replied her hug.

"Are you okay?" Ji Min asked me. She look worried. I nodded then she touch my cheeks.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble." She apologised. I tried to smile eventhough its really painful. Suddenly my heads started to spin. I know I'm in trouble. I stand up and walked up to Min Hee. When I was about to leave all of sudden I felt a hands grabbing my shoulder. Then, I turned around. It was Gdragon. I think he said something but I couldnt hear. I started to sweat vigirously as my temperature started to rise. I grabbed his shirt and knelt down. Gdragon knelt down and hold onto me. He shake me lightly but I couldnt open my eyes.

"Min Hee... Sebastian. C-c-called S-Sebastian." I was too tired to talk. Then, I went black out.

--------------

Home

 

I heard people talking next to me. I tried to move my hands and open my eyes. The light hurts my eyes and I blink a few times. I looked at the small figure sleeping next to me. I could only smile. I kiss her head and caress her. Then I realised there is another people in the room.

"What are guys doing here?!" I was really panicked. My secrets. Oh My God. I looked around and  try to find Sebastian.

"Relax Eun Hye is only us. Min Hee and Big Bang." She tried to explain but I dont want to understand. I tried to get up from the bed but somethings hurt at my hand. It was an IV drip. I quickly pulled it out and get down. I tried to walk but almost fell. Fortunately, someone managed to catch me. I stand up properly and turned around. It was Gdragon who catch me. I blushed went our face is only a 1 inch far. The heart beats same like I felt went we were on the rooftop. I wanted to walk away but can't. Then, I heard my door is opened. Sebastian!

He looked at me shocked. He walked up at me and carry me bridal style. Everyone in the room especially Big Bang was shock to see Sebastian's act.

"Why did you pulled out the IV drip?" Sebastian asked me as he put me on the bed. I only gave him a slince answer.

"I will told your mother and father about this." He informed me. I pushed him away and causes him to stagger backwards.

"No! I dont want." I shouted.

"But Lady Eun Hee.." Sebastian tried to bargain but stopped when he saw me started to cry.

"Please.. I don't want them to know. They will only think me as a distraction." I blurted out. Min Hee neared me and comfort me. I know it is really embarassing to cry in front of Big Bang but I can't hold it anymore. Sebastian could only bowed and leave us in the room.

"I'm sorry." I heard a sudden apologise from TOP. I wiped my tears and looked at TOP.

"I know I was wrong to slap you. But ..." I shook my head and cut him.

"Its my fault for 'kipnapping' Ji Yong's sister." I speak. Then I heard everyone gasped.

"Whats wrong?" I looked at five of them confused.

"You called him Ji Yong?" Taeyang said and looked at GD. I nodded then I forgot, he didnt know that I knew his name.

"How did you know?" Seungri asked me. He sound panicked.

"I-I-I.." I was afraid to tell. GD suddenly walked near me and held my chin up. I closed my eyes afraid that he will slapped me like TOP. 

"Stop GD!" All s shouted. Something shocking happen. I didnt feel pain rather a warmth on my lips.