part 7

Just Give Me a Ring

 

The car was awesome. Boogati? Bugate? Bugati? Yea, I think so. Bugati veyron. I heard from Sunny that it was the fastest car. I don’t believe her. She just shrugged my statement away.

“That’s okay if you don’t believe me. Just don’t break speed rules or you are the one who pay for the ticket” she said. I nodded.

I sat on the driver seat; prepared for my first lesson of how to drive a car.

 

Dad would be so shocked to know that I learnt how to drive with Bugati. He loves to watch car’s channel I think. Top gear?

I chuckled.

“Wear your seatbelt, Taeng, don’t wanna thrown out of the car, right?”

“Kay, mama”

“Hey!”

“You sounds like a mama”

“Get out”

“Geez. Okay okay”

I always hate her whenever she smirked at me. What? Are you 6? Smirked? That’s childish. Not because I wanna smirked too. No. I’m not childish. Yes. I’m not. I dont wanna smirk.

“Turn on the engine” I did as she instructed.

 

The first time I tried, the engine was dead. I don’t know, it just happened. Sunny sighed. I shrugged. “Not my fault” I said.

“That’s your stupid little head’s fault” I frowned. “I told you to step on that pedal first before push the stick to the first gear you fool”

“How I wish I have better instructor than this grumpy grandma” I mumbled. She knuckled my forehead. It hurts.

“Sorry” I said with no so apologetic tone.

 

The lesson had been great. At least on the first day I just make the car’s engine off 5 times. Sunny patted my head like I was some kind of puppy on its first potty train.

“Good job, although not so good compare to me”

“Yea yea miss perfect”

And I found out that Sunny never make the engine off in her first try. Whatever, she’s just so great at using electronics. Well, vehicles too. At least I’m great with bicycle; I can proudly say to her that I can ride my bike without using hands. But again, she laughed.

 

 

So I walked back home. Well, my room, but I already consider it as home.

It’s nice and refreshing, knowing that sis wont force me to do something I really don’t like and fight with me.

Maybe in the future I’ll force Sunny to come to my place, it’s always good to have companion.

 

Tiffany.

Did she miss me? Should I call Sunny to know what did Tiffany has been doing lately? I know it’s only one day, two days, but it feel like two centuries.

 

I would just text that partner then.

 

Sonny

It’s SUNny you dumbo

Funny, some1 called me that 2 2day.

Then whoever that person is a smartass. I like that person already.

Anyway, how’s fany?

You text me to just ask about her?!

Yea. Got problem here?

Nah, I know youre whipped anyway

HEY! AM NOT

Yes you are~

Blah. Just answer the question

She’s fine. Someone asked her out. AGAIN. Today after lunch.

man. Can you wrap her and send her over here?

Hm, depends on how much would you pay me

Sigh. Youre rich already

. I’ll told her that you already found someone else >;)

HEY DON’T YOU DARE >;[

Watch me taengoo

I’ll cut your tongue before you can spell –d-u-m-b-o-

I know you can’t do such thing. But anyway, Fany was asking about you

Seriously? o_o

Yea, no kidding here

OH YEAAHHH what did she say?

She ask me whether youre okay or not. Awww so sweet.

She is :)

Bleh, wanna puke. So I told her that youre okay and breathing and she said pass this for you: do not be lazy anymore

Aish man, I am lazy no one can change me -_-

Yeah, I told her that too. She just sighed and patted my shoulder. What the heck man. So emo.

Hey watch your word dude. ;\

Sorry sorry. Just feel weird. I never see her so emo

What about that guy who asked her out?

Uhm. Not sure. She just smiled and go. I don’t get it.. usually she would decline nicely man, with words.

Do you think that she missed me?

I dunno man. If I dumb enough I would say that

Hey, im not dumb -_-

Yea yea. Kiss my

Ewwww. Nasty granny sonny

Haha. Gotta go. hyomin starts to get on my nerves.

Break up then dude, don’t know why you put up with her so damn long

She just.. dunno.. you know.. aish. I pity her. she is like you whenever stood beside tiffany.

Hey im not that pathetic. Do i???? o_o

Uhm. Yea not that pathetic but still pathetic. Really gotta go. text you later dude.

Okay . Text me about fany. More ;)

Got it, :)

 

Texting with Sunny was always fun. She always had the ability to make me laugh. And we have cool conversations. I love it. Always put me in ease. And she doesn’t judge me for what I wear, how I talk, and how I act. She’s sincere. I like sincere person.

 

And I’m sleepy. Gonna take a nap then.

 

 

When I woke up, day already past noon. My phone was buzzing non-stop. Mom called, nagged me about how to cook frozen chicken she stuffed in my little freezer on my room. I need a room for my ice cream though.

I ate only chicken . No chicken part beside it. Not because I’m on diet or I’m healthy person, but because I hate chicken meat with blackened color because of near the bones. I hate it. And I hate blood vessel thing too in a chicken. And fat too. And whatever membrane or tendon or anything else it has. Eww. Just gross. I hate looking at them. And I hate put it inside my body. Eww. Just no.

That’s why whenever I ate at McD or KFC or whichever, I only ate and never ate anything else near bones. Just white meat. White stuffs. I don’t care if the taste likes a rubber, or tasteless, at least I don’t feel gross out.

 

And I found out that Sunny sent other texts. And Yuri too.

 

Yo, taengoo. Fany told me to tell you that she missed you. Good job man, I’m proud of you.

 

What?! Am I dreaming? Fany missed me? How in the earth? WOOHO!

 

Hey, it’s Yuri. Sorry 4 disappear last time. Wanna continue that later? Mayb 2morrow?

 

So I grabbed my phone and text Sunny immediately. She’s gotta be kidding me. I can’t believe my eyes. Fany never told me that she missed me. Never once. Maybe because we always nearly meet every day.

 

REALLY SONNY? I LOVE YOU!

You love sunny?

Huh? Who’s this? This is sunny’s number right?

You love sunny?

Uh, sorry wrong number?

No, you’re not wrong

Oh, hyomin? Ok. Don’t wanna disturb you -_-

No, not her

Huh? Then who? Can I speak to sunny please?

Just answer it. you love sunny?

Well, she got girlfriend already

I know

Then you know. who are you?

… not tellin

Fine. :\ let me talk to sunny. Sunny’s mom? Mom? Auntie? Yooho? Im taengoo, mom!

You call sunny’s mom, mom?

Uh. Yea

Oh. Okay.

Hello? Whos this? You creep me out

._.

Hey?

.___.

You sad?

.______.

Yo?

.__________. Miss you tae

Woot?! FANY??????

 

FANY?????? HELLOOOOO??????????? MISS YOU TOO BABYCAKE!!!!

 

HELLOOOOOO?!??!?!?!?! FANY~!!!!!!!!!! Miss you tons! How are you? Hello? Answer me? Heyyyyyyy??? Why are you put that sad emoticon???? Something bother you? LET ME PUNCH THAT JERK FOR YA!!!

 

40 minute no responses. I hate you fany. One time so sweet one time not so sweet. Confusing. I stare at my phone like retarded monkey.

 

Yo, taeng, fany just go home.

Sigh. How is she?

 dunno man, she’s look down

I ed up, didn’t i?

What did you do, exactly?

I said I love you T_T

What? LOL youre joking

Ofcourse you jerk -_- I said it becus I cant believe that fany said she missed me

ROFL. I kno

Then how did your phone is in fany’s hand?

We got some group assignment. She said she wanted me as her partner

Huh? What about hyomin? Fany was never partnered up with any of us. Where are her regular suitors?

As usual, pilling up. Hyomin w/ eunjung ofc. Dunno, suddenly she just walked to my table and asked me. Then we did that in my house since library was full b4 I went to toilet.

Oh. Mayb she’s just having her moment of the month..

I hope so, I’ve never seen her this down b4. Mayb she grab my phone cus of your name on it.

Or mayb she thought its sumthin important and wanna help you. Gah im retarded.

Yes you are..

Please watch her for me .__.

Of course buddy, of course

 

What happened to you fany?

 

—–

a/n : HELLO im back with this story. hehe. sorry if this start to get random and angsty and weird. hehe. i dunno. it just happened.