I fell in love with a jerk chapter 2

I fell in love with a jerk

 

At a pub name “FIRE”

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Here!” heechul raised up his hand to get kyuhyun’s attention. Once kyuhyun saw heechul, he walks towards him.

 

“Heechul hyung, Hankyung hyung.” Kyuhyun said lifelessly.

 

“Yah…kyuhyun…what happen to you?” hankyung asked after taking a sip of wine.

 

“Is it about your new school life?” heechul asked.

 

“Yeah…you know what? I’m currently living and sitting with a damn irritating guy…plus…HE LOVES PINK! Can you imagine? A guy loves pink…the whole dorm is decorated with pink!” kyuhyun groaned.

 

“Ha Ha Ha Ha… Bad for you~” Heechul teased kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun ah…what’s his name?” hankyung asked curiously.

 

“sungmin.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Lee Sung Min?!” hankyung exclaimed.

 

“Ya…hyung...how do you know him?” kyuhyun asked.

 

“He’s my junior for martial arts.” Hankyung said without looking at kyuhyun.

 

“WHAT?!” kyuhyun almost choked by his wine.

“He is your junior?! It can’t be…. How can a pink guy know martial arts…” kyuhyun wiped his mouth while murmuring.

 

“He is. It can’t be wrong. I don’t think there is anyone in the world that named lee sung min and loves pink a lot besides him.” Hankyung still managed to catch kyuhyun’s murmur.

 

“Uh-oh…cho kyu hyun~ you gonna suffer~” heechul teased kyuhyun again.

 

“Yah…hyung…Stop it…I don’t think I can’t deal with him. At least for today, I had won the “war”.” the maknae said.

 

 

“No…No…kyuhyun… you better watch out. I know that he has one more friend that knows how to fight, and his nick name is muscle guy or ma (horse)” hankyung give some info to kyuhyun.

 

“Ah…relax hyung~ I don’t think he will bear to hurt a handsome and smart guy like me~” kyuhyun said while smiling to himself.

 

“Hai…Kim Hee Chul’s disease…kyuhyun…you got Kim Hee Chul’s disease…” hankyung shake his head.

 

“YAH! HANKYUNG! YOU WILL GET IT WHEN WE ARE HOME!” hee chul smacked hankyung’s back.

 

Back to dorm

 

Kyuhyun got back to the dorm from the pub and realized is already 11.30pm. However, the dorm’s light is still on.

 

“Weird… that pink guy still not asleep?” kyuhyun closed the door and heard some water sound coming out from the bathroom.

 

“So…he is bathing?” kyuhyun put his keys on the desk and found a pink book left open on the table.

 

Curiosity got the better of him. He picks up the pink book and start reading.

 

“Dear diary,

 

                  Today is a totally bad day. That new student is such a pabo! I hate him! He is soooo arrogant! When I saw him at the first sight, I thought he was such a good and well-mannered student… I was totally wrong! He changes immediately when he came to me, like a totally different guy. I even thought that he got mental problem…maybe…he really has mental problem! He is soooo evil!!!

 

Goodnight…”

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

WTH…pabo..? Arrogant?? Mental problem??!! Aish...what’s more? EVIL? He said I’m evil? Wait a minute…maybe…I am evil…the evil maknae…heehee...

 

End POV

 

Kyuhyun’s thought was ended by sungmin’s voice.

 

“What are you doing?” sungmin asked while standing outside the bathroom. He was wearing his pink pajamas with his hair wet and a towel around his neck.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

He looks…so...cute…Yah! Cho kyu hyun what are you thinking about?!

 

End POV

 

“Erm…reading?” kyuhyun said as he wave the book.

 

“YAH! CHO KYU HYUN! HOW CAN YOU READ OTHER PEOPLE’S THING WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!! YOU ARE SO EVIL!” sungmin shouted and snatch the diary from kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Yah...it’s you the one who left your diary open on the table!” kyuhyun said irritably.

 

Sungmin start to recall back and he did remember that…YES…HE WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT THE BOOK OPEN…

 

“I…i…thought you won’t be back so fast…” sungmin murmured to himself which kyuhyun did not manage to catch that.

 

“Oh…ya…what do you mean by ‘evil’? Lee Sung Min?” kyuhyun showed his evil smirks and walk towards sungmin.

 

“I mean…Erm…” sungmin startled as he notice the distance between him and kyuhyun gets shorter. He decided to move backwards.

 

“Yah…Lee Sung Min...Answer me…” kyuhyun ordered and increase his pace towards sungmin until his face and sungmin’s face is just a little centimeters apart.

 

“Wh…what…do...yo…you...want?” sungmin starts to blushed up. Kyuhyun smirked at the sight and place both his hands on the wall while leaning closer to sungmin. Sungmin closed his eyes unconsciously until kyuhyun spoke something shocking.

 

You know what? It has been one year since he broke up with me. Somehow, I still can’t forget this love, moments that he spent with me still appear in my mind…lee sung min, you are really a pabo… The other has already let it go…why can’t you? Kang in and leeteuk are now happily together.” Kyuhyun whispered to sungmin’s ear.

 

Kyuhyun’s action before sure let sungmin nearly suffocated but once kyuhyun spoke, the feelings just disappear. All left was only “frightened” and “shock.”

 

“You…you…” sungmin was speechless by kyuhyun’s act.

 

“I memorized everything in your diary. Pro huh?” kyuhyun faced sungmin again.

 

“How?” sungmin asked innocently.

 

“Yah! That’s not the main point!” kyuhyun replied. He nearly fainted when he heard sungmin’s innocent answered. “I want…you to do what ever I want.”

 

“WHAT!” sungmin shouted and his forehead accidentally bump on to kyuhyun’s.

 

“YAH…WTH..!” kyuhyun exclaimed as he rubbed his forehead.

 

“Ah…sorry...sorry…” sungmin said but he suddenly remember something, “yah…what do you mean by ‘do what ever I want’?”

 

“Isn’t that clear enough? I want you to do what ever I want. Which means, I want you to listen to my orders!” kyuhyun grinned.

 

“WHAT?! Impossible!” sungmin protested.

 

“Fine…whatever you want…Then I will just say those things again to kangin, leeteuk and the rest in the school.” Kyuhyun turn his body prepared to walk off when someone grabbed his wrist.

 

“Don’t…please…”sungmin said as he lowered his head, tears start to form in his eyes.

 

“Fine…Then you will do whatever I want.” Kyuhyun turn over his head as he said those words. He doesn’t know why he did so…he just doesn’t want to see sungmin cry.

 

After he finishes his words, he just pulls his wrist away from sungmin’s grab and went to bath.