Stalker Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Stalker Kiss; "A kiss on the back"

B.A.P - Yongguk

~

You frowned at your reflection, turning this way and that way to admire yourself from all angles. The small black number not doing your body justice in your opinion, but it was all you had to wear in compliance with the dress code.

You faced forwards and flattened out a few creases, placing your hands on your hips and breathing in slightly in an attempt to make your shape look smaller. You sighed as you exhaled and tilted your head to the side as you scrutinized yourself once again, there was just one thing missing.

All of a sudden, black clothed arms appeared in your vision and something cold was placed around your neck, you blinked in surprise and noticed that Yongguk was standing behind you, a shy gummy smile on his face; you hadn’t even heard him come in.

You glanced down and noticed that a simple necklace with a small diamond had been placed around your neck, laying elegantly on your neck and pulling your outfit together nicely.

You felt something warm and soft on one of your bare shoulders, giggling slightly as Yongguk placed another tender kiss on the other before resting his chin on it and wrapping his arms around your waist. “You look beautiful.” He mumbled into your ear.

~