Protective Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Protective Kiss; "A kiss on the forehead"

EXO - Kris

~

You were just minding your own business when that moth just happened to appear, that was one of the things you hated about bugs; they thought they could come and go whenever and wherever they pleased.

Your poor boyfriend of the other hand, did not enjoy the heart attack he received when he heard your petrified scream coming from the bedroom, immediately dropping what he was holding and scampering to your shared bedroom in record timing.

It was a comical sight really, you clutching poor Ace and huddling in a corner of the room, your eyes following the small creature as it fluttered around the ceiling.

“Geez _______-ah you nearly gave me a heart attack.” He sighed, leaning on the doorframe heavily for support once he saw you weren’t being attacked.

“Kris~” You whined softly at him, pointing as the small creature came a bit too close for comfort, causing you to squeak and run and hide behind the ‘gentle giant’ as you liked to call him.

He sighed but complied to your wishes; he never really understood your fear of all things creepy and crawly however he did not want to get into an argument or a debate again over the topic so stepped forward and carefully caught the moth in his hands, rolling his eyes at the giant step back you took as he walked past you to the bedroom window, opening his hand and watching the moth fly away before shutting and locking the window.

You still seemed somewhat reluctant to re-enter the room, blinking up at him curiously as he came closer, eyeing his hands in wary that the creature was still there. “Don’t worry you big baby,” He said, leaning forward to press his lips tenderly against your forehead, “I got rid of it for you. You’re safe now.”

~