Simple Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

 

Simple Kiss; "A kiss on the lips"

Big Bang - G-dragon

 

 ~

“3 minutes to stage people!”

You stood back trying to contain the pride from breaking out across your face in a big grin by biting your lip as you watched Jiyong fix his microphone, before your view was obscured as a cordi-noona appeared to touch up his already impeccable appearance.

It was his first world tour alone without the Big Bang members, a thought that constantly made him feel nervous knowing that his fellow band mates would not be standing beside him, although they would be, just backstage.

“Wooo~ your man’s looking hot _______-ah!” Taeyang cheered, nudging you playfully as Jiyong made his way towards the two of you where you stood slightly off to the stage itself where you would have a perfect view of his performance.

Jiyong smiled almost shyly before tackling Taeyang in a brotherly hug, the latter wishing him good luck before winking in your direction before scuttling off somewhere to give you two some privacy.

“30 seconds Jiyong!”

You smiled softly at him before pecking him slightly on the nose and lightly running your hands down the large gold necklace that was dangling from his neck.

“For good luck,” He said, puckering his lips and making a ridiculous kissy face at you.

“It’s not like you need it,” You giggled playfully, but you couldn’t resist him, softly pecking his lips. “Good luck.”

“Oh please Jagiya, it’s not like I need it.” He playfully winked before swaggering onto the stage to the cheers of thousands of fan girls.

~