Royal Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Royal Kiss; "A kiss on the hand"

Beast - Dongwoon

~

It had been a night filled with passion, a time where you simply lost yourself in the other, using only your bodies to tell the other the love that you felt, compensating for all the time you hadn’t been able to see each other in the past few weeks.

You lay there, sweaty and barely clothed, attempting to gain your breath back and calm down your erratic heartbeat. Your lover lay beside you, attempting to do the same; a muscular arm lay under your head as the other pulled the sheets over the both of you, trying to fight the small draft that filtered in through the cracked window.

He suddenly pulled you closer, you smiled softly in exhaustion at the feel of his soft skin against you, your legs naturally entwining together as you turned to rest your head in the crook of his neck, his large hand softly playing with your small and dainty fingers.

You felt him raise your hand, humming in happiness as his lips softly kissed the back of it before resting it over his heart and rubbing a calloused thumb across your knuckles; he had always been fascinated with your hands, so small and tiny that always fit perfectly in his.

“Night Dongwoonie~” You grumbled against his neck, feeling him shiver slightly as your warm breath washed over his skin.

“I love you _______-ah.”

“Love…you too.” You yawned, slowly being lulled to sleep by his soft breathing and his fingers caressing yours.

~