Hide-and-seek Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Hide-and-seek Kiss; "Having a piece of candy in the mouth and trying to get it out by kissing"

BTOB - Ilhoon

~

You were too engrossed in the movie to notice the creeping hand, the hand that was –oh-so-innocently creeping towards the packet of sweets that were situated in your lap. He knew it was a forbidden zone but he thought you were distracted enough not to notice. He knew not to touch or take your stuff, particularly your food and even more in particular your sweets but he was willing to deal with the consequences.

However, you did notice but you didn’t react fast enough to stop him, “Ilhoon!” You exclaimed, watching as your boyfriend quickly unwrapped the sweet and popped it into his mouth with an innocent smirk. “What are you going to do about it _____-ah?”

You narrowed your eyes at him before an idea popped into your head and before Ilhoon could cry out in shock you had pounced, shoving his shoulders back into the sofa and connecting your lips together, prying his mouth open and shoving your tongue inside.

Just as Ilhoon relaxed and placed his hands on your hips you pulled away, grinning down in triumph at the confused look on his redden face, but then he noticed another absence apart from your lips. “Hey ______-ah!”

You stuck your tongue out where the stolen sweet sat, “No one steals my sweets.”

~