Vampire Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Vampire Kiss; "A kiss on the neck"

TEEN TOP - C.A.P

~

It had been a very enjoyable dinner; your boyfriend had dragged you out with the rest of TEEN TOP to celebrate the success of their single ‘Miss Right’, their manager paying for a rather elaborate 3-course meal in a fancy restaurant. You couldn’t say no to free food so had happily agreed.

You were full from the delicious food and very sleepy, your head leaning back on the booth you were sat at, Minsoo’s arm around your shoulders as your conjoined hands rested in your lap as you both listened to the younger boy’s squabble over what they should have for desert.

You felt Minsoo nuzzle your neck, smiling at the contact as his voice filtered through your ears; however the smile was quickly replaced by a blush as you felt him lightly kiss the exposed skin on your neck. “Jagi I’m bored.”

You pulled away from him slightly to see a mischievous look in his eyes. “Oh no you don’t Minsoo, you’ll have to wait until we get home.” You whispered, trying not to draw attention from the rest of the boys who were oblivious to the lovers in the corner.

He pouted slightly before moving away from you as the deserts arrived; you carefully scooped some ice cream into your mouth, savouring the sweet taste until you let out a loud squeak. You blushed bright red as the TEEN TOP boys all looked over to you quizzically. “Ah-ha, it was cold.” You meekly said, mentally slapping a hand to your forehead; luckily however they bought it and went back to their deserts and individual conversations.

You glared at Minsoo who flashed his canines at you innocently before turning back to his own desert but not before lightly squeezing your thigh. You swatted his hand away before deciding to ignore him until the both of you got home, completely oblivious to the small red mark that had appeared on your neck.

Needless to say you were very embarrassed when Changjo innocently pointed it out to you.

~