Forbidden Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Forbidden Kiss; "A kiss with tongue"

JYJ - Jaejoong

~                                                                         

Things had heated up faster than you had anticipated; he had only just placed his bag down from his trip to Japan before he had pounced, gathering you up into his arms and connecting your lips in a desperate passion, effectively communicating that he had missed you just as much as you missed him.

Pressing you up against the nearest wall to prevent you from escaping, your broke away with a loud gasp, attempting to get some oxygen back into your lungs as your chests heaved up and down, brushing up against one another’s as they did so.

You giggled slightly as your foreheads were connected and your nose was gently nuzzled, “I missed you so much.” He mumbled, bringing a hand up to gently rub his thumb across your jaw. “I missed you too; I’m glad you’re home and safe.”

He flashes you a smile before he slowly comes closer, pressing your body deeper into the wall with his body, angling your face with his hand so your lips are easily accessed. It starts out slow and innocent at first, compared to when he first stepped through the door but it soon heats up again, a swipe of the lips and your tongues meet, reuniting after such a long separation.  

All too soon your both quickly making your way through the house, depositing each other’s clothing as you go, knocking into pieces of furniture in a scramble to get to the bedroom.

Let’s just say you didn’t get a lot of sleep that night.

~