Shy Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Shy Kiss; "A kiss on the cheek"

EXO - Sehun

~

You peeked up slightly at the tall young male walking beside you, his pale pink hair swaying slightly in the breeze. Coincidently he glanced over at you, your eyes meeting and both of you looking away, faint blushes coloring your cheeks.

You sighed softly in disappointment as you eventually came to your front door, the light on in the window indicating that either your mother or father were still up, patiently awaiting your return. You turned to face one another, your hands clasped in front of you with his hands still in his pockets. You had no idea what to do; do I shake his hand? Do I invite-

You blushed as his lips softly connected with the skin on your right cheek, leaving a slight tingle and a shy giggle to escape from your lips before you could stop it. “I had a lovely time today ______-ah. I’ll see you in school on Monday?”

You nodded a bit too eagerly for your liking, causing him to chuckle slightly and his face to light up as he smiled at your cute reaction, turning to walk back down the path and exiting through the gate.

You watched him go, your hand coming up to rest lightly on the place where his lips had met, a lovely warm feeling filling you up; you had to bite your lip from the letting out the girlish squeal. He turned around one last time as he reached the end of the path, lifting a hand in a farewell as you did the same, before continuing on his journey down the street.

“See you on Monday, Sehun-ah.”

~