Playful Kiss

Kisses | Drabble Series

Playful Kiss; "A kiss on the ear"

MBLAQ - Joon

~

“Give it to me!” You cried, attempting to jump up and grab the item that hung from your boyfriend’s finger, “Joonie!”

The male in question only grinned and held his arm up higher when your fingers brushed the strap, effectively bringing it even further out of your reach. Being short really did not have its perks except for perhaps hiding in small places, but when it came to your boyfriend who especially loved to tease you about it you would easily get mad, and from the looks of your severely reddened face you were getting really wound up.  

“Joon!” You screeched in horror as he held the item out to inspect it closer. Not being able to take the embarrassment anymore you summoned all the strength in your legs and leaped up, by some miracle managing to snag it away before speeding towards your bedroom and quickly shoving the item back into your drawer where it should’ve been before Joon came over.

His boisterous laughter echoed around your room as he followed after you, joining your limp and embarrassed form that was sprawled out face-first on your bed. “Aww don’t be embarrassed Yeobo, I love Mickey Mouse and the fact that it’s on your underwear makes it a win-win situation.”

“Shut up!” You muffled voice cried as you attempted to wriggle away from his hold, however the arms wound around your waist were firm and you felt his lips connect with your ear in a sweet peck before they whispered, “Why don’t you show me the underwear you have on now?”

“Get off you ert!”

~