Surprise

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

"KRIIIIS! Get your up!" the manager shouted at the sleeping leader "Time to get ready! We are running late!"


Kris didn't move an inch, he continued to sleep peacefully until a wild maknae appeared, he jumped onto the bed and started bouncing like a little kid.


"Gege! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! We have a fan singing! Come on!! I want to see the fans!" Tao said.


Kris again didn't move, and did nothing to acknowledge Tao presence.


Tao got angry and glared at him. 


Tao suddenly got an idea to wake up the lazy duizhang.


Kris suddenly woke up, something heavy or rather someone was bouncing up and down on top of him.


"Ge (bounce) ge (bounce) wake (bounce) up (bounce)" Tao shouted as he continued to bounce on top of Kris.


Kris growled and pushed the maknae into the floor.


"YAH! What is wrong with you?!" Kris shouted as he glared at Tao.


"Nothing, I did as manager hyung asked, I woke you up!" Tao said grinning; he knew Kris wouldn't do anything to him because it was the manager's orders. "Now hurry up, we are running late because of you."


>>>Fast forward a few hours.


"And then he jumped ON ME!" Kris was complaining to the members about how Tao had woke him up, he has been doing it all day, at first it was fun, now it was getting annoying to the members.


"I thought it was fun" Tao said while skipping in front of all the members. "The best part was the face he made when he realised what was going on."


All the members laughed.


"Psh, whatever." Kris said under his breath.


They arrived at the dorm.


The manager just dropped them out because he had a meeting at S.M Entertainment.


As they walked they didn't realise someone was watching them, clutching something into his/her chest.


Once inside the dorm Lay was complaining because he was hungry, the only problem was that there was no food left at the dorm.
Lay, Chen and Tao decided to go buy food, in incognito of course, they changed their clothes, grabbed a mask and left to buy groceries. Tao and Chen were carrying everything once they returned since they had lost a bet to Lay.


Tao was walking at front, followed by Lay, and then there was Chen.


Suddenly Tao stopped. There was something there at the foot of the door, slowly he reached the strange thing and was surprised by what he saw.


“Omo! What is that?” Tao asked as he covered his mouth with his right hand.


“It’s a baby, you pabo” Lay said while smacking the maknaes’ head.


“Hyung! I know it’s a baby. I’m asking what is doing at our doorstep.” Tao said while rubbing the back of his head.

“I don’t know. But lets’ get the baby inside; it’s getting cold out here.” Lay said as he slowly crouched down and picked up a basket where there was a baby covered in blankets.

“The hyungs are going to kill us” Chen said, he was behind Lay, trying to catch a glimpse of the baby, when he finally did; he seemed mesmerized by its cuteness.


The baby slowly opened her eyes and looked around her to see three people surrounding her.


Chen let out a sigh.


“But who cares right? Come on, lets’ go inside its getting cold here.”


Chen opened the door and let Lay, who was carrying the basket inside first.


"Tao, go call the others, we need a meeting right know."


"Alright" Tao left and went for Kris, Luhan and Xiumin.


He returned with a worried Kris, an absorbed in a game Luhan and Xiumin who was hungry and wanted to eat.


"Hyungs, we need to discuss something."


"What is it Lay?" Luhan asked turning off his game.


"We found this" Lay said pointing to the basket with the baby. "Outside our doorstep"


Xiumin was looking at Lay with a smiling face.


"And what is that Lay?"


"It's a baby" Chen said without hesitation.


Luhan, Kris and XIumin turned in the direction of the basket and slowly approached it.


"Why was this in our doorstep?" Luhan asked.

"No idea" Chen, Lay and Tao answered at the same time.


Xiumin slowly got away from the baby.


"Maybe there is a secret camera. Maybe they dropped the baby here by accident. Maybe they just got confused with the address" Xiumin asked."It was no accident" Kris said while taking out a white envelope of the basket. "It's addressed to EXO-M"


"Open it! Come on hyung open it!" Lay said excited.


Kris opened the envelope and read it all by himself. 


"Kris, what does it says? Kris? KRIS!" Luhan screamed.


Kris had gone completely pale and was sitting on the floor with his hand in his hair.


"One of us is the dad." Kris said slowly raising his head


"Who?" asked Tao


"It doesn't say who. The baby is a girl" Kris said while standing up with the help of Lay and Chen.


"What is her name?" Chen asked.


"She doesn’t have one." Kris answered as he slowly walked in the direction of the nameless baby.


One of the members could be a father. Yes none of them where s and all of them could be the father. All of them could have gotten a girl pregnant.


As that information sunk in, Tao looked around and suddenly asked:


"How are we going to hide her from the company? They can't know, they could send her to an orphanage, or worse they could make her, you know, disappear."


At that thought all the members shuddered. Maybe it was their daughter, maybe it was the daughter of one of their closest friend, whichever the case, all of them knew one thing for sure. They were going to take care of the baby no matter what.


No one tried to deny the possibility of them being the father, they knew there as a slim possibility of them being the father. The only question was: Which of the members is the father of the baby?

A.N:// First chapter up! hope you like it. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEE