Secret Messages

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Myungsoo lay down in bed with various thoughts running on his head. He draped an arm over his forehead and close his eyes for a minute to rest. He's too tired, physicallly and emotionally.

"If ever you'll do something behind my back, make sure I won't know it because if I do..I might do something I'm not capable of and I'm sure you're not going to like it."

Myungsoo gulped and opened his eyes. Does she know? That's the first thing that come up on his mind. He got on their bed and quickly looked for his phone to call Sora. He inspected his pockets and coat but he can't see it.

". Where the hell is it?" Myungsoo bended down to look under the bed incase it fell from his pockets. He also kept glancing at the door incase you enter the room and caught him looking for his phone.

"What are you looking for?" Myungsoo's ear perked up at your voice. He cursed under his breathe and stood up like nothing happen. He brushed invisible dust on his pants and face you.

"Nothing." Myungsoo sheepishly smiled

You nodded even if you don't believe him and lay down on the bed, covering half of your body and lean against the bedframe. "Aren't you going to change your clothes?" You pointed out

"I was about to.." Myungsoo uneasily left for the walk-in closet to change to his comfortable clothes. You rolled your eyes and turn his phone off before hiding it in the cabinet's last drawer. You saw his phone on the couch earlier and saw various messages from Sora that really is not business matter.

You got your book and turn the lamp on. You're drown on your book to even notice that Myungsoo is already laying beside you, his back facing you. You glance at him.

"Are you tired?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter