Fight

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 months. Yes, 5 months has passed since you felt Myungsoo being cold to you. Not that he's giving you a cold shoulder but cold in terms of he's acting like you're not his wife anymore.

That thought hurts you but you decided not to talk about it with Myungsoo. He's still coming home but late or sometimes midnight. You're just acting asleep when he comes into your room and lay down beside you. No I love you's, No passionate lovemaking anymore.

You're starting to get suspicious of him, of all the days within that 5 months, you're starting to get suspicious that he's hiding underneath his sleeves but you tried not to accuse him when you don't have any proofs...

Now, Kim Myungsoo is still out. You glance in the clock and it reads that its 10PM already. You sulked on the teal couch, crossing your arms over your chest, waiting for your husband to go home. 2 hours had passed and you grew impatient already.

 

 To: L Hubby

  Kim Myungsoo. Where the heck are you? Don't you have any thoughts of going home?!

 

You pressed send and glanced at the window with furrowed eyebrows. You wanted to sleep already but of course without your husband in the house, you stayed up late.

Soon, his black Jaguar XFR is heard being parked into the garage. A car that he received from you on his birthday.

You head towards the kitchen to heat up the food you cooked for him. You leaned against the counter as you wait f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter