Comfort from BFF

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

 

"Earth to Mrs. Kim?" I yanked the hand that is constantly waving right in front of my face. I leaned back on this comfy armchair I'm sitting at and reached for my cranberry smoothie.

"Are you alright? You've been not yourself." I stared at his face. His golden brown hair, his doe eyes and his delicate face that is indeed a catch to all women out there. I forgot to mention, this is our bestfriend and the best man on our wedding, Luhan and I'm here at his apartment. Whenever I'm bored and don't have anything to do in our house or if ever I'm problematic over something, I came here and he welcomes me with the same warmth.

"I'm perfectly fine, Luhannie. " I lied. I'm far from fine.

Luhan tossed me a cushion pillow and raised his perfect eyebrows. "You dared to lie to your bestfriend? Come on, tell me what's bugging you."

Should I tell him? Should I share him what I observed this past few months? He's our bestfriend anyway and he knew us too well.

"Do you think Myungsoo's having an affair?" I grabbed enough courage to say that! I controlled myself not to cry in front of him because that'll be a wrong move.

Luhan's smile turn to a frown as he heard me. I know too well that he's not liking it. Shock and a pint of disappointment is well written on his face. "Why are you even thinking that Myungsoo's cheating over you?"

I lowered my head in shame and just play with my fingers. I felt another pillow that's been tossed on my side, a signal for me to answer.

"I don't know. I just.. I just feel like he's starting to change." I replied, still not looking at him.

Luhan sighed and rested his feet on his coffee table. "Well, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprise if he do have one. I mean our bestfriend is one big catch! Remember during our college days? Even our professors and outsiders are trying to get his attention. He's  handsome, gentleman, oozing with iness. I doubt even gays would go head over h-OUCH!"

I put enough force on that pillow to hit him straight in the face. He laughed hard and hugged the pillow that I tossed him. This bastard! Why do he even have to tell me that?! I know that in the first place and I can't help but to be jealous all over again.

"You're not helping." I glared at him.

Luhan cheekily smiled. "I'm sorry babe. I was just answering your question. But don't worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter