The Wife and His Mistress

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOK! TOK!

Myungsoo sighed and drop everything he's signing to open the door. He knew all along that it must be Sora asking him to hang out with her. These past few days, he had forgotten his obligations to his job and certainly to his wife because of her. He knew he's wrong but there's this part of him that just can't let Sora go.

He twist the door open and reveals his wife. He checked her out from head to toe and gulped. His wife who seems to be simple has finally got out of her box. She looks extremely hot and gorgeous. She's also so appealing. You're wearing a black tube dress that shows off your white legs and collarbone to die for. You hair is also pulled up into a bun showing off the span of your white yummy neck.

You're satisfied that he was gaping at you. You raised an eyebrow at him.  "Aren't you letting your wife in?"

Myungsoo got back to reality and sheepishly smiled at you. "Uh, right.. Come in.." He stepped back for you to enter and close the door. All of a sudden, he suddenly got nervous and feels like something is up.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked

You turn to him as if he grew 2 heads on his head. You raised an eyebrow and place your sling bag on his desk. You glance at his desk that is full of folders and paperworks. "Why? Is it bad for a wife to visit her husband?"

Myungsoo scratch his head. "Of course not.. I was just surprised that you're here. You're not the type to go here."

You smirked at him. "Well, I just wanted to see what you're doing. We never know what you're hiding here."

"What?"

You let out a chuckle and shrugged at him. "Oh, its nothing.. Why don't you continue your work? You seem to be in full line." You nodded at his desk.

Myungsoo sheepishly smiled and went to his sit to continue his work. His mind is being rammed by uncertainty. He eyed you for the last time and continue his work.

 

Your POV

I stare at my handsome husband as he signs the folders. His eyebrows are knitted together, which means he's concentrating. Its been a while that I had my husband's lips on mine.

I stood up and went to the back of his chair, snaking my arms around his neck and I rested my chin on his shoulder. I felt him stiffened.

"I miss my husband, do you know that Kim Myungsoo?" I whispered on his ears adding up extra seduction and bit on his cartilage.

I can feel his adam's apple bobbed up and down on my arm and I grinned in satisfaction. He's still mine, just a certain pest distracted him. I sit on his desk and I catch him eyeing my white legs. Yes, baby, stare at your gorgeous wife.

I grabbed his necktie and crashed our lips together. It took him seconds to respond to me because he's shock. His hands then darted to my arms as our lips move to its own r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter