Terrible

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

I keep stirring this latte of mine just to let my thoughts whirling and also just to keep my eyes unto the latte. I don't want to see anything else but this latte. I sighed and rest my forehead on my hand.

Earlier, I just knew that I'm carrying Myungsoo's baby for pete's sake. I had my first morning sickness after he left for work. I should be happy, I should be in rejoice but I don't feel any bits of happiness now.

I rest my hand on my slim tummy that's going to bump for the next months. "Baby, just hold on tight okay? Mommy will fix everything, especially your bum Daddy and his mistress." If Myungsoo knew that I'm pregnant, would he keep his claws away from Sora?

Naekko halja! Naekko ne saranghae, oh!

I stare at the caller I.D and I was surprised to see an unregistered number on the screen. I had a bad feeling if ever I answer it but how would I know if I didn't answer it. I pressed the call button and pressed against my ears.

My eyes widened to hear moans and skin slapping on the other line. I was even dumbfounded to hear her my husband's name, screaming for him to go faster before the call ended. That was the worst phone call ever.

I tossed the mug away from me, everything that my hand can hold. Tears were streaming down on my cheeks like cascades and I slouch back unto the ref. There's no sense in crying now. I hurriedly got my phone and tracked that .

 

 

I fight the urge for my tears to stream down again as I stand in front of the apartment building they're staying at. Is this the new working place? I pressed the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter