Overhaul

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Myungsoo.."

Myungsoo glanced up to see their other bestfriend, Luhan standing in front of him. He lowered his head and remained sitted, no emotion plastered on his face.

Luhan balled his hand on fist to control himself now that they're still in the hospital and guards might just throw them out of the building.

"You can punch me. I deserved it anyway." Myungsoo mumbled, looking at him.

"You deserved better than a punch, Myungsoo." Luhan took a sit beside him and sighed deeply. Silence is in both party and no one even bother speaking. Nurses were fantasizing on them but they're too oblivious about it.

"I told you about this before but you didn't  listen. You still waited for something to happen before stopping this nonsense." Luhan broke the silence by his nag.

 

F L A S H B A C K

Lu Han's Apartment

Myungsoo leans against the wall as Luhan place a cup of coffee on his coffee table. He went to talk to his bestfriend when he felt you're starting to feel suspicious. Luhan knew all about it, what's the use of being bestfriends right? But he remained neutral to both parties. Luhan never told you what he knew and he didn't told Myungsoo anything about it. He wanted that you two to work on it, talk about it.

"It happened, Luhan. She's already implying that I'm cheating over Sora." Myungsoo announced, lowering his head in shame.

Luhan sighed, sipping on his coffee. "See I told you this is trouble! Didn't I told you to stop meeting Sora?" He even lied to his other bestfriend just to cover him up because he thought that Myungsoo would listen to him.

"I know.. I'm sorry, Luhan."

"Why are you being sorry to me? You should be sorry to your wife." Luhan placed a hand on his forehead, too stressed to even think about it. "Just make sure that you won't choose Sora over our bestfriend, your wife!" Luhan emphasized what he meant. He don't want to lose anyone of you.

"Of course! You know that I love her and I can't afford to lose her." Myungsoo replied, straight in his eyes.

Luhan nodded in understanding. "Then end this before something else might happen! "

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

 

"What are you going to do now? What are you going to do to Sora?" Luhan asked

Myungsoo just remained silent. His marriage is at stake. His-- Their baby is at stake and his beloved wife is at stake. He's such a disappointment. He sighed, clasping his hands together. He's in the verge of tears but he tried not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter